Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Guest Post - House of Turquoise

I'd like to introduce all of you to my blog friend, Erin, from House of Turquoise.  Whether it's aqua, turquoise or blue her blog has it.  She shares incredible, inspiring rooms everyday.

I'm thrilled to be guest posting here on DIY by Design! I'm such a fan of this blog...just cannot get over how talented Judy is! Her daughter's bedroom is one of my favorites! (And not just because the walls are the prettiest shade of aqua!) For those of you who don't know, I am totally obsessed with that color, well any color in the blue/green family. Hello, My name is Erin and I am addicted to turquoise. I run a blog called House of Turquoise, where I post all sorts of beautiful rooms in lovely shades of blue. Since I'm not a DIY kind of person, I thought I'd just share with you guys some of my favorite rooms. Not just any rooms, but ones where real people did the work. I have some very talented, creative people that read my blog...check out these inspiring rooms that some of them designed!




Here is one of my favorite laundry rooms, created by Cindy of Cameras and Chaos. Isn't it adorable?? I love the board and batten and the faux roman shade that she made!

I've admired little Wren's room since she was a newborn...her mom Holly of Life in a Fun Lane is a magician when it comes to fixing up old furniture!

This fabulous home belongs to my reader Ali, who lives in Austrailia. She designed the most beautiful home, filled with the bluey/greeny/grey colors I can't get enough of. See more of it here!

Last but not least is the home of Jen Johner...I just adore her entire home. The whole thing is so cheery, welcoming and full of color! See more of it here!

Thanks Judy for letting me pop in and spread some turquoise love while you're away!!

14 comments:

claudia b said...

oh my goodness, how gorgeous! i am totally into turquoise so I am off to check this out!

Anonymous said...

I love House of Turquoise. She is on my blog reader and I have had much inspiration from her blog! Love those kitchens!

Andrea @ Dwellrepurposed.blogspot.com

Traci said...

Such amazing spaces! They make me want to go home & paint my entire house a light color!!

christini yogini said...

so pretty and fresh! thanks for the inspiration!

Susan Anderson said...

I could live there very happily. So lovely and peaceful.

=)

Ines Pereira said...

I love them too. I also love house of turquoise and that color also!

I also have turquoise inspiration in my house... check it out at my blog and give your opinions. I would love to hear from you! :)

laxsupermom said...

Beautiful rooms! I love that laundry room - what a dream space! Love the fun floral poms, too. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! nice house that u have. i liked it very much... color are super...
House Australia

work at home blog said...

Wow.. Very amazing house. I loved the color bending. I love also the arrangement. So much adorable.

good ways to make money said...

Whoever owns this place will be very lucky. It looks so stunning, makes me wanna work harder to afford it.

Anonymous said...

The laundry room color is so lovely. I must know what it is...mind sharing?

Devine Decorating said...

The tissue pom poms are a great low cost idea for the nursery!

Devine Decorating said...

The tissue pom poms are a great low cost idea for the nursery!

Unknown said...

The post is a guest post house of yurquoise. Good post


Curtains

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...