Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sources for my Daughter's Tween Room

Thank you all for your super kind comments on my daughter's room.  Hopefully in the next few days I can add all of the finishing touches and do a full reveal with photos of the entire room.
As promised, I have listed all of the sources below.


Here are the sources:
Area Rug and Full Size Bed (Asher Bed) - Restoration Hardware Baby and Child
Bedding - Pottery Barn Teen
Zebra Sheets - Target
Under Bed Baskets - Pottery Barn Kids
Chandelier - Schonbek
Desk - Craigslist Makeover
Mirror - Home Goods
Night Stand and Bookcase - Target Shabby Chic
Dream Big Pillow - Pottery Barn Teen
Bolster Pillow - Made by Me
Sweet Dreams Pillow - Home Goods
Lamp on bookcase - Home Goods
Lamp on Nightstand - Target Shabby Chic (lampshade Pottery Barn Kids)
Drapes - Target Shabby Chic 
Curtain Rod - Pottery Barn Kids
Stencil for pink wall - AC Moore
Bean Bag Chair - PB Teen
Paint - Benjamin Moore San Clemente Teal
Paint - Restoration Hardware Baby and Child Petal


Don't forget to stop back tonight at 8pm EST for my Fall into Fall party.  Hope to see you there.

-Judy

7 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Great room. I love the peace sign bedspread!

Gina said...

What a gorgeous room! If I was your daughter, I would want to lock myself in there & not come out!

Jamie said...

Incredible!!!

Dancy said...

I absolutely love the shade of blue on the walls and especially the chandelier. It might be perfect for our new master bedroom. Thanks so much for sharing your sources.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Your daughters updated room looks terrific! I'm sure she has had all her girlfriends over just to see it's transformation.

Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

Dee :-)

Susan Anderson said...

The room really does look cool and a lot more "grown up."

=)

Peeking Through The Lock said...

Is that wallpaper behind the bed? Where is that from? The room is stunning and original- thx for sharing all your sources! Love it! Hope your daughter loves it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...