Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #152

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration. 
 Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Home Coming shared the modern bedroom makeover they did on their son's room.  Awesome.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Confessions of a Serial Diyer shared a great tutorial on how she transformed this drop leaf table.  I love the graphics and she gives a step by step on how she did the transfer.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Neverending Decorating shared a tutorial on how she created this super cute winter pine cone wreath.

TASTY TREATS:
An Extraordinary Day shared a recipe for snow ice cream.  Perfect timing for me as I sit here with a blizzard outside!  Will definitely try this recipe.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy


19 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Judy...I am thrilled to have my Snow Ice Cream featured on the blog tonight. What a delightful surprise as I was "flying in" for the party! Wow! The features are fabulous. I'm feeling so blessed to be among such extraordinary talent.

Hope your week is filled with extraordinary moments.
~Diane

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting,Judy! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs, Poppy

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy! I hope you have a great week!
Blessings,
Nici

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! Have a great week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,.
Deb

Audrey said...

Judy, thank you so much for featuring my winter wreath and for always hosting this party. Have a great week.
Audrey

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Winter Blues Wednesday.
Joy

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for hosting! ~Zuni

Calypso In The Country said...

My boys would love that bedroom! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

Thanks so much for the feature! We're honored.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy! Hope your staying warm:)

Anonymous said...

We love your blog! Thank you for hosting this super fun party.

Have a great day,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my boy's room makeover!! And I'm first!! Whoo Hoo! Big Hugs, Amy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting! Great features too! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Judy, thank you for hosting this wonderful party every week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...