Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #175

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Dedicated House  shared pictures of the interior of their new home.  Just beautiful!

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

Elizabeth and Co.  transformed a vintage waterfall chest of drawers with a fresh coat of paint.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
SewCanDo shares a tutorial on how to create a DIY ottoman cube cover.  

TASTY TREATS:
Berries and Yarn shared a recipe for cherry lemon sponge.  Yummy!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!

-Judy



15 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting and for the feature! Made my day. Happy 4th! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the party - hope you have a great week - and a wonderful July the 4th !
Hugs
Suzan

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! Happy 4th!

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again!
-Shelley

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Thanks for hosting your fun party!!! I am SO glad to be back blogging and partying!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting! Blessings, Cecilia

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Oh what a treat! Thanks so much for featuring my dresser Judy! ... Have a happy 4th weekend!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

That looks great - I would have loved to win it!! I am always looking for new home decor ideas. I'll be back to read more in the future.
blue-living-room-design

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cube cover! I've proudly got your button on my Featured On page:)

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for another lovely party.. have a wonderful 4th. Cathy

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello beautiful! Thanks for hosting such a great party. Please come and party with us. We would be thrilled to have you. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Judy! Have a wonderful & Happy 4th =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...