Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #206

Welcome to this week's Winter Blue's Wednesday party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Old Things New shared how she cleverly mirrored her bookcases.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
  Clockwork Interiors transformed an old, scratched up table and turned it into this beauty.  

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Love My Simple Home created a grocery list chalkboard for her home.  

TASTY TREATS:
My Thrift Store Addiction  shared a recipe for rosemary and honey roasted persimmons.  Yummy!



If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!

16 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Pretty, pretty features...adore the chalkboard! Thanks so much for hosting. Have a terrific week. Jane

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Great features again this week! Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for Its A Party 206. Happy Valentines Day in advance.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a great party and for featuring my kitchen freshen up! Have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much for the feature Judy! You are the best! Happy Valentine's Day early.
Blessings,
Patti

thepaintedapron.com said...

Thanks so much for the party! I have gotten 2 great ideas and inspirations already! Just love the mirrors on the shelves~
Jenna

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting. I hope you have a great week.

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Wednesday Lou Lou Girls

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Sandra Lee said...

Love your features and thanks for hosting!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What lovely features, Judy! Thanks so much for hosting!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hello! Thanks for hosting and also for featuring my persimmons! Blessings, Cecilia

ileana-carmen said...

Hello! Thank you for hosting us.

Hunting Lover said...

Hi, the post seems quite resourceful and I must thank you for the efforts. However, I’m wondering if you could offer some details about the Bathroom, you could explain it more. I would love to get it as I intend to introduce a new hub of information to our website
Toiletsguide. Thanks!

HUNTING COMMANDOS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...