Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #272

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Life Love Larson gives a full tour of her stunning home all decked out for summer.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

Little Free Monkeys transformed a basic Ikea dresser and turned it into this super cute dresser.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

The Scrape Shoppe Blog transformed a basic tray and turned it into a patriotic tray for Fourth of July.

TASTY TREATS:
Mom's Messy Miracles shares a strawberries and cream ice pops recipe perfect for these hot summer days.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ilove the lines on that dresser!! thanks so much for the party :) enjoy your week!

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope your week is going well.

Laura Everyday Edits said...

great features! laura

Sandra Lee said...

Love the features and thanks for hosting.

Annemarie's Haakblog said...

Thanks for the party!
Best wishes from The Netherlands, Annemarie

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! My former blog, Debbie-Dabble was hacked through my Face Book Debbie-Dabble Page. I created a new blog, Debbie-Dabble Blog and I invite you to please follow me on my new blog.

Hugs,

Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...