Pages

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #318

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Little Brags shared their eclectic-boho foyer.  Super cool and chic.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Thirty Eighth Street shares tips and tricks on how to transform second hand furniture.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Home on the Corner gives a great tutorial on how to create a wreath for under $20.

TASTY TREATS:
Sweet Sensations shares a recipe for blueberry almond coffee cake.  Yum!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.

8 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for your 318th Swing Into Spring - It's a Party, appreciated.
Joy

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting again!
Shelley

Sandra Lee said...

Thank you for featuring my Blueberry Almond Coffee Cake and for hosting each week.

Sandra Lee said...

Me again Judy, only one of my links is showing up. When I try entering it again I get a message that says it's already in the link up.

Home on the Corner said...

Thank you for featuring my spring wreath for under $20! What a nice surprise! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Judy, thanks again for the feature of my BOHO foyer!!!!

Deanies Stash said...

Thank you for the party. Hope your week is fun!

xo Dianne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...