Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #323

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Rain on a Tin Roof showed off her kitchen makeover where she added some color.  Awesome.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
An Interior Frugalista painted this table black without using black paint.  You've gotta check it out.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Vikalpah gives a great tutorial on how to create DIY baskets from shipping boxes.

TASTY TREATS:

Sweet Sensations shares a recipe for yellow sponge cake with earl grey pastry cream.  Yummy!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.

6 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you for hosting It's a Party # 323, always appreciated.
Joy

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Always wonderful to have a lovely party like yours to link up to - thanks for hosting each week!

Sandra Lee said...

Thank you for the party and for featuring my Yellow Sponge Cake. I would have loved to share it with you!

Marie-Interior Frugalista said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Black Tiered Table! Hope you week has been a good one so far.

K. Rupp said...

Thank you so much for hosting the fun linky party!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...