Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #342

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Just Following Jesus showed off her gorgeous mantle.  

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Artsy VaVa transformed a table using a crackle finish.  

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
The Scrap Shoppe gives a great tutorial on how to create these super cute Christmas ornaments. 

TASTY TREATS:
Living La Vida Holoka shares how to dress up your holiday sugar cookies.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  Follow me on Instagram.

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Please follow me on Instagram.

6 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
Shelley

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week
Hugs,
Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting your 342nd Its a Party. Have a great week.
Joy

Artsy VaVa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my table makeover! Thanks, too, for hosting the party. I hope you enjoy a great week.

elizabeth said...

WoW! Thank you so much for featuring my mantel post! What fun!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my cookies! Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...