Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #35

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  
As usual, last week's party was filled with inspiration and awesome ideas.  
Here are this week's features:
I love this PB inspired dough bowl centerpiece created by Confessions of a Plate Addict.  The best part of this centerpiece is that the dough bowl was her grandmother's.  I love having sentimental value attached to such a gorgeous centerpiece.

This french hutch is simply gorgeous.  Painted in AS Duck Egg Blue by RustiChic, it was love at first sight for me.  You must stop by to check out the transformation.
I love this PB knockoff created by Junkin Junky.  
This is one of the projects I want to tackle soon...a cool sign like this.  
This home office created by I Like It I Love It, really caught my eye.  
Stop by her blog to check out all the sources.
I always like a good chair makeover and this is no exception.
 Love the new fabric used by How to Nest for Less. 


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.


A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy


16 comments:

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

I love the chalkboard wall! Thanks so much for hosting :)

Debbiedoos said...

Thank you Judy for hosting. Love the inspiration, cute chair!

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

Just linked up and I'm having problems with the button, attaching it to my page??

Katie said...

Such fun features!! Thanks for hosting Judy!

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love that office niche! What a terrific use of the space! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Thanks so much for featuring my dough bowl, Judy! And thanks so much for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

At The Picket Fence said...

Such fabulous features Judy! Love Confessions of a Plate Addicts fall display, so beautiful! Thank you for hosting! Hugs!

HEather

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I was a little late in getting my PB Knock off linked up! Saw the one you featured, they did an awesome job, but still had to show off mine! :)

I like it, I love it! said...

Thank you so much for featuring my office. I am so happy you liked it!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! You get both of us this week! :-) Thanks so much for hosting!
Vanessa

michele said...

thanks so much for hosting. i'm your newest follower. please pardon me for partying last week without following first--so embarrassed!

would love to have you follow me back.

michele

Erin @ How to Nest for Less said...

THANK YOU so much for featuring my chair! I'm so excited :) Linking up again this week. Thanks again for hosting!

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting! Love the features

Ivy and Elephants said...

That chalkboard is super cute. I am looking around my house to figure out where I could do the same. Thanks for hosting!

Paula

Erin Branscom said...

I love your blog! :) I became a new follower! Erin

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy!! LOVE your features- that hutch is gorgeous!! Thanks for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...