Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #36

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  I can't wait to get started.  Last week was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiring posts.  Here are this week's features:
I love the room that Forever Decorating created for little girl.  She transformed the everything, including the furniture.  Hope you stop by to read the entire post.

I just love this DIY monogrammed nail head trim ottoman created by keller-creative.  
You must stop by to see where this ottoman began.  

After seeing this room over at Adventures in Decorating, it makes me want to paint my dining room as well.  The room and the furniture was all painted to give this room a lighter, fresher look.  I just love it.
How clever is this tin can mummy created by Alderberry Hill?  Too cute.
I thought this burlap frame was super cute.  Head on over to Reigna Layn to see her full post.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.


A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

23 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! Have a good week!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Hi Judy! Great Features! Thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those were incredible features from this past week! Can't wait to visit them and see what they did ... and visit some of this week's too! Thanks for hostessing the party.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Judy! Love the features! Thanks for hosting! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! Love the features too.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the Parteee!!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Thanks for the feature!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thank you for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Great features Judy! I always especially love it when Becca gets featured. She is such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for hosting!
Vanessa

Layn @ reignalayn.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for featuring my burlap frame! I'm so excited!
Thanks for hosting. Love your blog!!!!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hey, Judy! So glad to be linking up this week! Thank you!

Becca Bertotti said...

Thank you SO much, Judy, for featuring my dining room ... truly humbled and sincerely appreciate it! I love the other creative and fun features! And, thanks so much for hosting such a great gathering. xo

replica watches said...

This blog full of interesting beautiful things and information, a big thanks for sharing a great guide. You write awesome description about it, it is really inspired work. I am waiting for your more beautiful arrangement.

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting! i love that monogram bench. looks super expensive.

Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! I love checking out all the projects!
-Shelley

Kahli said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Simply Tasheena said...

I am your newest follower! Thanks for hosting.

~Mrs. Delightful
Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Thanks for hosting, I tweeted about your party!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such great features and I can't wait to have the time to look around at this weeks posts. Thanks so much for reminding me. I am all linked up and I added you to my post. Thanks tons for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Hola, Judy! That mummy is so hilarious! Love it. Thanks for the party!

michele said...

hi judy. i'm your newest follower! hope you'll follow back. thanks so much for hosting this lovely party and bringing together so much awesome inspiration.

michele

replica watches uk said...

I love the bedroom design in the first picture. Hand painted designs on walls are great when done well. When I was a kid my dad spent weeks decorating our bathroom and turning it into a Jungle! as a kid i absolutely loved it! Not sure what other visitors quite thought of it though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...