Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Calling All Blogging Friends

We will be leaving for vacation in a week.  
We are going to Disney World for four days...


 and then on the new Disney Fantasy ship.  

We are very excited.  


In the past I have asked some of my closest blogging friends to write guest posts for me while on vacation.  This year, I thought I would put it out there in a blog post, opening it up to more friends who may want to guest post.   So...if you would be interested in guest posting while I'm away, please e-mail me by Friday at diybydesign@gmail.com and I will get you all the details.
Thanks in advance!!

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Swing into Spring party.


The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.


-Judy
Pin It

5 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, have a wonderful time!

Susan Anderson said...

I'd do one if it weren't for the fact that I am the least crafty person I know!

;)

PS. Have fun!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Hope you have a great time! I've heard they are so nice..Disney goes all out for it's guests!
Blessings, Lorraine

Traci said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Berdo Bush said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...