Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #68

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  
As usual, last week's party was filled with great ideas and inspiration.  
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

Decorate with a Little Bit  shared her gorgeous screened  porch.  I hope you will stop by to check out all of the detailed photos.  I am in love with the colors.
Housepitality Designs shared her stunning sunroom.  What a bright, cheery room.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:


551 East transformed a Craigslist find into this masterpiece.  I just love the Ikat fabric.  Hope you will stop by her blog and check out her other furniture transformations.
Frou Frugal transformed this bench by making this hand-stamped slipcover.  Stop by for the step by step tutorial.  Total cost less than $10!!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:

KooKooCraft created these super cute hand-made earrings.  
She has an etsy shop with so many more to choose from.  
About Blogging Time  created this cute summer tote bag. 
 She shares a step by step tutorial too.

TASTY TREATS:
Cookies Crumbs and Sawdust  shares her recipe for Boston Cream cupcakes made completely from scratch.  Okay...those look soooo good.
Pinecones and Acorns shared her recipe for banoffee.  I had never heard of it before, but after checking out the recipe, it's definitely going to be tried.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy


19 comments:

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Thank you so much for the feature on my sunroom...I feel privileged amongst the beautiful features from last week...loved them all...!....Thanks so much for hosting..always enjoy "the party".....Have a wonderful week!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy:)

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

Don't you wish you were sitting on that IKAT covered chair having one of those Boston Cream cupcakes!! :)

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the party,Judy! Have a wonderful evening!Hugs,Poppy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great features, thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Marty

At The Picket Fence said...

Awesome features Judy! Thanks for hosting us! :-)
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Such fun features- love that pretty sunroom of Shirleys- am headed over to see more of it!! THank you for the party!

NanaDiana said...

Judy-There are some great features here. I found a couple of new ones to follow- Great job showcasing and wonderful projects- xo Diana

highheeledlife said...

Thank you for hosting such a great party! i'm joining in for the first time. I just discovered your blog... and can't wait to read more! I'm your newest blog follower xo HHL

Little Bit said...

Yay!! Thank you very much for featuring my screened porch!! thank you too for hosting each week. Little Bit

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Judy,

Thank you so much for featuring my banoffee! If you have never made it, I highly recommend it. It is fabulous! One of my favorite things to whip up when people drop in.

Thank you for hosting such a great party!

Elizabeth

ANNE said...

Hope you are having an excellent week! Thanks for hosting again!

Fifi said...

Hi Judy,

Thank you for hosting your lovely party.

Also thank you for featuring my Summer tote bag!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Judy! So glad to be partying with you this week! Thank you!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Wonderful features, Judy! I love Shirley's sunroom. Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

Thank you for the feature! I'm actually really excited about my link this week. Thanks for hosting!

I appreciate it,
Laura

Emily said...

That hand-stamped slipcover is stunning!! Thank you for hosting another great party, Judy :-)
Emily
emilysummers-designer.blogspot.com

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thank you so much for hosting Judy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...