Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

No Fabric Waste DIY Table Runner

Yesterday I teased you with the extra fabric I had left over from my pillow project.
  Here's what I made with it:
A quick and easy table runner for my kitchen table.  
When I saw the left-over fabric sitting on the bed it immediately looked like a table runner to me.
All I did was fold over all four edges and sew a straight line around the entire piece of fabric.  Then I sewed trim on either end.  The trim was sitting in my stash of fabric just waiting for a project.
  My kitchen is adjacent to my family room and uses similar colors.  
The runner goes so well with the window treatments in the kitchen.
  I love the color and texture on the cherry wood table.
 I love that I didn't waste any of the fabric.

I can't wait to hear what you think of my new table runner.

-Judy Pin It

6 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Love it, Judy! The pattern does look great with your window treatments. I made a runner the other day, too.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Love your tablerunner. It looks fabulous. That fabric is so pretty and the fringe is just perfect. Hugs, Marty

Jana@Transformations From the Heart said...

Your table-runner looks great! Nice way to use leftover fabric.

Ldy ~~ Dy said...

Your table runner came out beautiful. Love the touch of tassels.

Denyse @ Crazy Beautiful Life said...

Judy! Your fabric is beautiful. I love it as a table runner.

ehtesham hyder said...

table runner is fantastic. Thanks for sharing great news.
Furniture stores in dallas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...