Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Valentine's Day Vignettes

I finally got around to decorating my home for Valentine's Day.  It's always been one of my favorite days of the year.  I used what I already had in the house and just mixed it up a bit.
Starting in the entryway...I used the LOVE blocks I made last year to create this vignette.
Here is a close-up.
Upstairs I created a crafty vignette with a LOVE banner, mailbox, pinwheels and the crochet edged heart I made last year.
The pinwheels are my favorite.
How about you...do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

-Judy

Pin It

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Hi Judy! Everything looks wonderful and I love the colors you've used.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Debbiedoo's said...

Love em Judy. SO funny I used that same heart and same quote coming up soon. I guess it is Valentines day after all.

Amy Z said...

Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

Sibel-ish said...

Hello,
I fell in love with your house and taste of decoration and immediately became your follower.
By the way I'm from Turkey:)
Sibel

Cynthia said...

Judy, I love all your vignettes, the cubes and the pinwheels are my favorite. Love the jar they are in.

Cynthia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...