Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Flowers Make My Day

Sometimes you have those days where you are feeling down and blue and then something nice happens to turn your day around.  That's what happened to me yesterday.

I still don't feel 100% as I try to recover from the flu.  My energy level is way below what it normally is and overall I was feeling just a little blah.  Then yesterday I got a call in the middle of the day from our local florist saying there was a delivery for me.  Ooh...who were the flowers from?
The beautiful flowers were from my mother-in-law and her boyfriend and they turned my day around.    They make me smile each and every time I walk by them.  What a special gift just when I needed it.  

Hoping you all have a wonderful day!

-Judy

5 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They are gorgeous, what a lovely and thoughtful gift.

Rhonda said...

How lovely! What a nice thing to do. :) I hope you are feeling better soon.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful!!

NanaDiana said...

There is nothing like flowers to raise your spirits!!! How nice of your MIL & her friend. Hope you smile all night! xo Diana

Curtains in My Tree said...

Oh flowers makes everything better. My gosh sorry to hear you have the flu.
Take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...