Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Navy and Beige Master Bedroom

A little over a year ago we bought a second home in Florida.  My daughter is a highly ranked national tennis player and often trains in Florida.  As we spent more and more time in Florida, it made sense to buy a second home there.  We are in Florida for the next two weeks so I thought I would do a tour of this home.  What better place to start than the master bedroom.
We bought new construction in a gated community.  Timing is everything and this home was partially furnished by the builder since they were finishing up the development and wanted to sell quickly.  The color scheme of this room was dictated by the custom drapes and pictures picked out by the builder's decorator.  
I chose the bedding.  I love this navy and beige bedding from Pottery Barn.  It's not too masculine or feminine.  The toss pillows on the bed are from Marshall's.  The bedside lamps are from Target.  
The chair was a find from Home Goods.  Home Goods has become my home away from home over the past year.  The toss pillow is from Target.
The floor lamp is also from Target and completes this side of the room.
The feel and tone of this home is different, as it should be, from our New York home.  The furniture is much less traditional and more transitional.  I've been having fun decorating in a totally different style.  Make sure to stop back as I will be showing off the rest of the home in the coming days.

-Judy




2 comments:

Unknown said...


It is a great post, I just completed the dressing that my wife always wanted to be honest it took 8 days instead of 3 but keep in mind that I am not a great carpenter.
For more information click here : https://woodworking8785.weebly.com/

the cape on the corner said...

ooh, i love the color scheme in here and those bold prints over the bed. and how neat about your daughter and tennis!
enjoy!
b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...