If you checked out my blog yesterday you will know the dilemma I was having covering a painted border my daughter had in her room. So... I went to my local Benjamin Moore paint store and told them about my problem covering the border in my daughter's room. Although the primer I used is usually the one they would recommend, they thought I should try a different, oil based primer. I bought a "stronger" primer, but in addition to it being stronger, I also had it tinted to the same color as the new wall color. I am happy to report that after only one coat of the new primer and two coats of paint, the walls are perfect.
Here is a sneak peek of the room.
In the meantime I wanted to share how I embellished a simple lamp shade from target to make it so girly and adorable.
I'd love to hear your comments and see any lamp shades you have done.
Join me at the following link parties
Todays Creative Blog