Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #21

Summer has officially arrived and it's time for a party.


 Two weeks ago the party was awesome.  I didn't want to let that week go unnoticed, so here are a few features:
The first one that really caught my eye is the MacKenzie-Childs inspired table created by Patti over at Pandora's Box.  If you've ever shopped MacKenzie Childs, you know that they are very pricey.  What an awesome "reproduction".
I just love sunburst mirrors.  There are so many creative alternatives out there in blogland, but this one has to be up there with one of the most creative.  This mirror, created by Homemaker in Heels,  is made using toilet paper rolls!  How cool.
I love a good chair re-do and I just love the fabric chosen by Saved by Suzy for this chair.  You have to go and check out the before and after.
Just because hydrangeas are my favorite flower...this link really caught my eye.  Fleur Cottage has the most beautiful hydrangea bushes that she was able to cut her own flowers.
How gorgeous is this ruffled tablecloth created by Wool and Flax.  How beautifully shabby chic.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.  


A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

10 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy! Martina

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Beautiful features! Thanks for sharing them and letting us party. Enjoy your vacation!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

At The Picket Fence said...

Enjoy your trip! I know you will have such a fabulous time with your family. Thank you for hosting the party.

Heather

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love that Mackenzie Childs inspired table and that ruffled tablecloth. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week. Enjoy your vacation!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Thanks so much for featuring me. The Mackenzie Childs table is adorable as are the hydrangeas in blue glass jars! I love hydrangeas too...to bad they don't grow in my desert-y part of the country!

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your party!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Thanks for featuring my checked table! I am joining your party again and sharing another table I painted - thanks for hosting! Off to visit other participants....patti

Susan Anderson said...

I love the presentation on those hydrangeas!

=)

Diann @ The Thrifty Groove said...

Fun features! thank you for hosting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...