Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #20

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  As always last week's party was filled with awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are my picks for this week's features:
A Very Merry Vintage Style painted these vintage suitcases using Anne Sloan's Chalk Paint.  Check out her blog to see how she did it.
The Homeless Finch gave her jewelry box a face lift.  Look how gorgeous it is now!!
I love the idea of using drop cloths to decorate.  How cool are these letter pillows created by Ellen's Creative Passage using drop cloths?
I just love this DIY sunburst mirror created by Girl In Air out of faux barn wood.  What a great job.
Look at this beautiful before and after.  Decor and the Dog transformed this $0.50 garage sale find for her two year old niece's big girl room.  Now that's a great deal!!!


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.








A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

19 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Great features Judy. Thanks for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

I can't believe that gal painted those suitcases with chalk paint! I have to go see that one for sure. :-) Thanks so much for hosting another fun party!
Vanessa

laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love that jewelry chest! It's so perfectly girly now. Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful feature!! Seeing my project on your page is so neat... Thanks so much for hosting this party...always quality.:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for hosting - I linked up my Balsamic Grilled Veggies and Strawberry Zing. Hope you likey!! :)

Katie said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!!

Suze said...

Thanks for the party :)

Maggie Massey said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy! Love love love the features from last week!

michelle@decorandthedog said...

Thanks so much for featuring my nightstand!!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

THanks for hosting! :)

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for hosting ... I always love seeing all the home decor projects that get linked to your party.

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

So many great, inspiring ideas!

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

OH Thank you for the feature!! That's so wonderful!!

I have a stack of suitcases in my garage that I haven't gotten a chance to paint yet...gotta go check her out..Thanks!

Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

Love all the features. I had no idea you could paint so much with chalk paint!

At The Picket Fence said...

Fabulous projects Judy! Can't wait to party with you next week! Thank you for hosting. :)

Heather

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Love all the projects. I'm a total DIYer and can't believe I'm just now finding your blog! I'm following you and can't wait to find more inspirations!

Amanda said...

Thank you for hosting another great link up!

very merry vintage style said...

Thanks so much for the feature on my painted vintage suitcases!
Mary

Two Thirty Five Designs said...

Just saw your comment on my blog, twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com, thanks so much for reading and the follow, I truly appreciate it!!!!
AND LOVING your blog!! Thanks for hosting the party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...