Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Fall into Fall - It's a Party # 148

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  
Last week's party was filled with so many great ideas and inspiration.  
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Happy Housie shared a Christmas tour of her living room and dining room.  Just beautiful.

Corner of Plaid and Paisley shared her beautiful mantel.  She went with a nutcracker theme this year.  Love the color scheme.  

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
An Extraordinary Day shares a tutorial on how to create these super cute paperback book Christmas trees.  
The Two Seasons shared a tutorial for this Anthropologie knock-off.  Love it!

CHRISTMAS DECORATING:

I just love these NOEL yarn letters that Grace Lee Cottage created.  I definitely want to make these.
Follow Me Fiona shared a tutorial on how to create this beautiful wreath.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun times at Judy's! Thank you for another party!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Judy, thank you so very much for the lovely feature of my Paperback Book Christmas Trees. For the time and effort involved they make the biggest whimsical bang and everyone who got one for a gift simply raved about it. We heard from several people who even left theirs up all year long.

Wishing you JOY this Christmas!
~Diane

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! Happy Holidays! Hugs,Poppy

Calypso In The Country said...

So many festive features! Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks for hosting the party, Judy!
Hope your week is wonderful.
Blessings,
Nici

Janette - The2Seasons said...

We at The 2 Seasons are thrilled that you featured our project. Thank you so much!!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Ann @ Corner of Plaid and Paisley said...

Thanks so much for featuring my mantel!! I haven't been able to do much lately because I work in retail for a toy company!! Too much work and no fun. I appreciate your kind comments and you highlighting my post!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Love those features! Thank you for hosting the party. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Krista Aasen said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy- and I am so thrilled that you featured our Christmas Living and Dining Room. Thank you!!

Hems Jacson said...

Simply Superbbb....Thakns for sahring...
by MGT 311 Individual Assignment provider

Unknown said...

Latest Best Michael Kors bags here
http://giagraysonmichaelkors.com

Leah {Grace Lee Cottage} said...

Judy thank you so much for featuring my NOEL letters! You made my day!! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Fantastic features! And wonderful party ~ thank you! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Judy. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party! I'm a new follower- Andrea @ scrapality.com

Kristin said...

Thank you so much for featuring my book page wreath! I love these parties! So many creative people in one place :)

Hems Jacson said...

A very good and intriguing mail that i have arrive across, thanks for distributing the mail.Really appreciable.
by MGT 311 Individual Assignment provider


Beverly said...

Thank you for hosting, Judy. I have enjoyed participating and seeing so much beautiful inspiration.

Unknown said...

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark
your blog and check again here frequently. I’m
quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next.
whatsapp Status

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...