Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #188

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.
Last week's party was filled with so many awesome ideas and inspiration.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Dining Delight  shared her gorgeous mantel all decked out for the fall season.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Victoria's Vintage Designs transformed an old vanity into this beauty.  Love the fabric!

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Yellow Origami Bird  shared a tutorial for a purse card - super cute!

TASTY TREATS:
  Jodie Fitz shared a recipe for pumpkin pancakes.  How fun and yummy.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button.  You can find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes, etc.  I will keep this link open through Friday.

A few rules:

1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).

2.  Please link back to the party.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have, and the more views your posts will receive.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4.  Please visit others who have linked up.  Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's party!!

9 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting again!
Shelley

Lori @ Dining Delight said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Mantel! I'm honoured to be chosen from among so many talented links! Thanks for hosting this fab party!

Janelle said...

Thank you for featuring my purse card! Thanks for all the hard work you put into your link parties each week!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy...have a great week!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

JP said...

Happy fall, Judy! I'm back with two, new posts to share and I thank you for being a wonderful host!

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Thank you so much for hosting such a great party. Hope you have a wonderful week. Cathy

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I’m so excited to party with you this morning! I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. That would be so amazing. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting a great party, and have a wonderful Wednesday.

Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...