Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #47

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party. 
 Last week's party was loaded with inspiration and awesome ideas.  Here are this week's features:
I love this monogrammed lampshade made by Deep in the Heart of Arkansas.  
She created this using a Sharpie!
How cool is this family name established sign?  
Pondered Primed Perfected created this sign from an old window.
How to Nest for Less created this adorable pencil cup holders using scrapbook paper 
and plain pencil cups from Michaels.   Too cute.
I love this banquette created by Dixie Delights in their basement renovation.  So beautiful.

I love this floral arrangement created by Marty at A Stroll Thru Life.   Marty's blog is one of my daily reads and she is always so creative in the vignettes she makes in her home.  I hope you will stop by her blog and check out her gorgeous home.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

31 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, these are all such lovely features! Thanks for being such a gracious hostess each week! Glad to link up!

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

That banquette is fabulous! I'll be adding that to my 2012 list for sure. Thank you for hosting!
Cheers, Andrea

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy! Hope you have a great week!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! I hope you have a great week!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice features Judy. Thanks for being such a gracious host.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the party Judy and the features-Marty always does such great arrangements!

Honey at 2805 said...

The feature are all lovely! What a great banquette! Thanks for being a gracious hostess!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Thanks for hosting the party.

xo,
Dee

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

At The Picket Fence said...

Love the features Judy! Still can't get over the transformations at Dixie Delights including that gorgeous basement. Thanks so much for hosting us! :-)
Vanessa

Christine said...

Thanks so much for the feature! We were SO excited!!!! :)

Unknown said...

So, I just have to tell you that Scott is just sitting there in his chair grinning from ear to ear because of all the attention he's getting on our Old Window Established sign. I'm usually the creative inspiration but this one was all his idea! And he found the free windows too. I love it! Thanks so much for making his day. And I want to say, thanks again for the link up...we appreciate it tremendously. Have a great evening!

dee dee said...

Thank you for hosting this great party!
dee dee

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party! I've linked up to my new blog. Hope you'll check it out!

Special 'K' said...

My first visit to you special space here and its amazing. I know I am going to enjoy many visits. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out and hope you can find the time to come visit me and do the same. I look forward to engaging throughout twenty twelve with you. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

debbie refresh restyle said...

Thanks for hosting, love the features!
Debbie

Erin @ How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks so much for the feature Judy! Great roundup of projects :)

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

Thanks for the invite Judy! All linked up :) Laurel

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your features were all wonderful and I was so surprised and flattered that you featured my floral arrangement. Thanks tons, that made my day. Hugs, Marty

At The Picket Fence said...

Whew! So glad to be back with something to link up! I was going through withdrawals. :) Fabulous features as always Judy. Dixie Delights basement remodel...sigh! And LOVE Marty, perfect pick! Thanks for hosting sweet friend!

Heather

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you so much for the feature!!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Great features this week Judy! I love the banquette seating.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the features.

Susan Anderson said...

Can I link up something old? Or does it have to be something I'm doing right now. (I don't do many crafty things...)

=)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog; I just joined your party!

Samara

Unknown said...

these are altogether such stunning highlights! Much obliged for being such a charitable leader every week! Happy to interface up!foster care agencies near me

shopify said...

Use the piece to instantly uplift any look with a sense of refined rebellion. Shearling Aviator Jackets

Seo Expert said...

riwayat jewellery Pakistani bangles are a popular form of jewelry in Pakistan that are known for their intricate designs and vibrant colors. These bangles are traditionally made of metal, glass, or plastic and are often adorned with precious or semi-precious stones. Riwayat Jewelry is a well-known brand that specializes in creating high-quality Pakistani bangles. Their collection features a variety of styles, from traditional to modern, and incorporates a range of materials and techniques to create unique and beautiful pieces. Whether worn for everyday use or special occasions, Pakistani bangles from Riwayat Jewelry are a timeless and treasured addition to any jewelry collection jewellery set

Andrew said...

Lunar Furniture offers strong, fashionable office chairs in Pakistan that are designed to withstand spending a lot of time at the desk and have the best ergonomic features if you're setting up a new workstation or updating an outdated one.

mudasir said...

fame on fire
nice artical good efford bro

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...