Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #25

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  Before I get into the party I want to remind everyone that I will be guest posting over at
All this week, Swoon Style and Home, will be hosting their Mid-Summer Swoon series.  I will be doing a guest post over there on Wednesday.  Come check out what some of your favorite bloggers are swooning over this summer.   Hope to see you there!

Last week there were so many awesome and inspiring links.  Here are the features for this week:
Fancy Frugal Life created this for the gift table at her brother's wedding.  How unique and cool!  A truly beautiful display.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! That's what I think of this master bedroom re-do by Conspicuous Style.  
Hope you stop by to check out all the pics from the bedroom reveal.
I love this girl's bedroom makeover done by Michele Raven Designs.  So sweet and shabby chic.  Hope you stop by to check out all the details.
You must go and check out the before to truly appreciate the after of these chairs transformed by Uncommon Goodness.  What a transformation!!
I love the hand painted wall that was created by Living in the Woods.  So much hard work went into this wall.  Hope you stop by her site to check it all out.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.  






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

12 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Nice features. Thanks for hosting Judy!

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Hi Judy, thank you so much for the feature on my little suitcase and as always thanks for hosting! I look forward to this every week!
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! great features....I love that bedroom.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Awesome features Judy, thanks for hosting! Martina

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! Your features are great!

At The Picket Fence said...

Wow! Fabulous features as always. The stenciled wall is just amazing. Thanks for hosting sweetie!!

Heather

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

I'm your newest follower. Love the projects you've highlighted. That Master Bedroom is stunning.

Thank you for hosting,

Nancy

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

Those chairs you featured are amazing as is the bedroom makeover. Thanks for hosting!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ Thanks so much for hosting! :)

Stacy CUrran said...

Judy, thank you so much for featuring my master bedroom. I was so excited to see it here! :)
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! What wonderful features you've shown us. I'm joining your wonderful party and thank you for hosting.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...