Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party #26

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  

Before we get to the party, I thought I would update you.  If you read my blog on Friday you know that I have been pretty sick from some raw sushi I ate while away with my daughter at a tennis tournament.  The test results came in yesterday and as it turns out the culprit is...salmonella.  I'm on antibiotics (and have been since last Thursday - they started them immediately before the results were in) and feeling a little better each day.  I was told by my doctors that I should expect a call from the Board of Health as they are required to report this and the Board of Health follows up on all such cases.  I already called the Wegmans in Malvern, PA (where I ate the sushi) and alerted them.   Thank you so much for all of your well wishes.  It really means the world to me.

Now, back to the fun...Last week's party was filled with amazing and inspiring links.  Here are a few features:

Love this kitchen reveal done by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.  Hope you stop by her blog and check out all the details and before photos.
How clever are these dictionary brass napkin rings created by Lovely Beasts.  Even better...they will be available for purchase in her Etsy shop.  Just gorgeous.
I am a big fan of damask...so this dresser made over by Flea Market Makeover really caught my eye.  Love the before and after photos.  Hope you check it out.
I just love this pillow created by DIY Design Fanatic.  This is one I have got to try.
Here's another chalk paint project that makes me want to find a piece of furniture to paint.  I just love this makeover done by Northern Nesting using Old White chalk paint.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.  








A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

12 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Hi Judy! Wonderful features! I missed a couple of those, so I am off to check them out! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! I just love that damask dresser! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Great Features~ thanks for hosting! :)

Katie said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Hi Judy, I'm all linked up! That's for the invite and for hosting. : )

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

I meant thanks!! Geez, it's been a long day. haha

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Thank you for featuring my Damask Dresser! I really appreciate it. There are some wonderful posts here!!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Judy, that is awful and scary! I hope you are feeling better soon! Thanks so much for hosting :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the link party! I can't wait to see all the great ideas!

Wendy
www.designedtodwell.blogspot.com

Traci said...

I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better. Hopeo you're 100% soon!

radhika said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party! Hope you will join me on my blog.

http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/

Emily@LovelyBeasts said...

Judy! Thanks again for posting my dictionary napkin rings. It's so great that they are featured among so many amazing bloggers and their contributions. You're the best hostess!

And so glad you're feeling better. That's so scary that you got salmonella, but so glad you knew what it was from and hopefully you helped prevent others from getting it too.

All the best,
Emily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...