Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #59

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.
Last week's party was filled with so many wonderful ideas and inspiration.  Each week's party grows in number and I am so grateful for the time you spend sharing your projects with me.  It's so hard to just pick a few features, so this week I have decided to categorize the features.  My friends Heather and Vanessa over at At The Picket Fence do this with their party and I think it's such a great idea.  It will give me the opportunity to highlight a larger number and variety of posts.  
Here are this week's features:

Home Decor:

Beaux R'eves shared her gorgeous living room. 
 I am in love with the ceiling treatment.
I hope you will stop by her blog for the full tour.

Kathy from Creative Home Expressions shared the transformation of her granddaughter's bedroom.  
It is filled with the sweetest, most girly decor.

Furniture Transformations:


Thrifty Inspirations  transformed a thrifted dresser into this masterpiece.  
Stop by her blog for the step by step on how to achieve this look.
My Champagne Taste silver leafed this dresser.
She gives a step by step tutorial on how to silver leaf.  Simply gorgeous!

Crafty Creations:

An Irish Italian Blessing  created this adorable ric rac easter egg decor.  
Such a sweet project.
Design and Nonsense  gives a great tutorial on how to create this adorable felt bird garland.

What's for Dinner:


Are We There Yet shared her recipe for Southwest Taco Pie.
My kids would love this!!
Mom on Timeout  shared her recipe for this five cheese roasted pepper spread.  
This would be a perfect appetizer for Easter.


Don't forget that the Bunny Blog Hop is still going strong.  There's an awesome giveaway associated with that party.  Hope you will join the hop!  You can click HERE to join the hop.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

22 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Shari @ turnstylevogue.com said...

Thanks for hosting once again Judy! We all appreciate it.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Gorgeous features! Thanks for hosting and for your sweet note! Have a wonderful evening!Hugs, Poppy

Carol said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much for featuring my Southwest Taco Pie! I hope everyone enjoys the recipe! Thanks again for hositng!
Hugs-
Carol

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Great features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

ANNE said...

Oh how I love that blue & white dresser!!! Thanks for the party Judy!

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!

xox

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Judy! I'm all linked up!

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Miss Judy..thanks for hosting. Lovely features. I am always blown away at the talent out here.

Anonymous said...

I am Swinging into Spring by watching the snow fall- 12 inches so far~ Well at least I don't have to leave home to party~ Thank you~

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feature Judy! The features look fabulous. I'm going to go check them all out!
XO Cindy

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Some really great features. Thanks so much for hosting such a great party. Hugs, Marty

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thank you very much for the feature, Judy!

Unknown said...

Thx alot Judy for featuring my silver dresser...Im your newest follower

Martha said...

Thank you Judy for hosting! Hope you're having a great week!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

You've got a great party going this week! Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Such a great party! Thanks for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Thanks for hosting sweet Judy! Been so fun partying with you at the hop this week. What great features from last week's party, fabulous!

Heather

Michelle@Crazy For Crafts said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week :)

Michelle @ CrazyforCrafts
http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

Irish Italian Blessings said...

You are so awesome for featuring my Ric Rac eggs!!! Thank you so much!!

How to Nest for Less said...

WOW, those are some of the most amazing projects that you featured this week!! I'm going to have a very busy morning ahead of me checking out this blogs :) Thanks for hosting again!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy...Have a Happy Easter!

Calypso In The Country said...

Some gorgeous projects. Thanks for hosting.
-Shelley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...