Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #61

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  
Each and every week the party grows and it is always filled with wonderful ideas and inspiration.
You are all so very talented.
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

  Our Pinteresting Family gives a wonderful tutorial on how to recover a plain lampshade with the fabric of your choice.  I happen to LOVE the fabric they used. 
 I must have a lampshade somewhere in the house I can do this to.
Thrifty Inspirations shares a wonderful tutorial on how to make no sew faux roman shades.
What an awesome project.
I just had to share this GORGEOUS armoire that French Country Cottage scored on Craigslist a while back.  She bought it as part of a set (with two mirrors, a six drawer dresser, two night stands and the armoire...all for only $400).  She shows this piece in detail if you pop over to check it out.


FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

This beautiful Mackenzie-Childs knockoff was created by Pandora's Box from an end table 
she bought for $5.  I am super impressed!!

Meg and Mums transformed a dresser into this masterpiece.
 Hope you will stop by her blog and check out all the details.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:


Adventures of a DIY Dork gives a great tutorial on how to create a custom memo board for a total cost of less than $11!  That's my kind of project.
Living Rich on Less shares a great tutorial on how to create your own custom camera strap cover.
The possibilities are endless!

WHAT'S FOR DINNER:


Joyful Homemaking shares an easy chicken pot pie recipe.
With only five ingredients, it's the perfect mid-week meal.
I'm always looking for new and unique desserts.  Mostly Foods and Crafts
shared her recipe for coconut cake topped with toasted coconut.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.







A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

24 comments:

Our Pinteresting Family said...

Thank you so much for featuring our lamp shade redo. I appreciate it so much. Thanks for hosting & enjoy your evening. Megan

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thanks for the invite to your party!! I linked up, grabbed your party link, and am following along :) Feel free to drop by on Fridays and link to my I Love Fridays party.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Wow! These are beautiful features...need to check them out, thanks for sharing them and for the party!Have a wonderful evening!~Poppy

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for the invite!!

Emma said...

Thank you so much for the feature! :) Have a great evening and thank you for hosting.

Lindsay said...

Great features! Thanks for hosting!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Love the features for this week!!
Thanks so much for hosting your linky party to night,hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
XXOO Diane

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

This is shaping up to be another great party! Thanks for hosting!

How to Nest for Less said...

Thanks so much for hosting again!

Rachel @ Thrifty Inspirations said...

Thank you for featuring another of my projects! It truly means the world to me! Linking up again :)
XOXO,
Rachel @ Thrifty Inspirations

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Judy, why did I not know you had this link party? I can't believe I have been missing out. lol! It sounded like you wanted a Spring post, so I linked a little bit older one. Hope that's o.k. I will add your button to my side bar.
Hugs,
Jann

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Am I losing it? I only see a featured button. BTW, great features!
Jann

Unknown said...

I'm glad to be linking up again this week, thanks so much for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Thank you so much for hosting your party and what marvelous features you've shown!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

ANNE said...

Hi Judy! Thanks for the party, love those features!!! Wow, so much talent out there - it's mind boggling!!

Have a great week,
xox

Unknown said...

That armoire is just breathtaking!

Catie @ Catie's Corner said...

Hi Judy! Thanks soo much for hosting. I haven't linked up in about 6 months, but I'm back. Your party has gotten even bigger. What a great group of features you had to share. I'm off to check some out. Have a great rest of the week!

~ Catie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy. thanks for hosting. Great features this week. Always a pleasure to join in.

At The Picket Fence said...

Hey friend! I'm so thrilled to have something to link up this week! :-) Thanks so much for hosting us~
Vanessa

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my armoire Judy!! So sweet of you! I linked a Tall, Dark and Handsome piece this week ;) Thanks for hosting!

Susan said...

Thanks for featuring my camera strap cover!

Mrs. Handyverger said...

Thank you so much for hosting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...