Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #86

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  
Before we get to the party, let me catch you up on what's been going on this week at DIYbyDesign.
You can check out the new Drexel Heritage mirror I scored at Home Goods that I hung this weekend in my dining room.  It took some shifting of furniture and pictures, but it was all worth it.  
I also reinvented a window seat by transforming it with contact paper.  To finish it off I added new fabric on the seat and two new pillows.  I made the wall art as well. 

Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:

Do you love Showhouse tours as much as I do?  Head on over to Worthing Court for the full tour of this beautiful Showhouse in Greensboro, NC.  
The Dedicated House  stained her banister from builder's grade oak to this gorgeous mahogany.
What a huge difference it makes to the room.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:

Liz Marie Blog did an awesome job transforming this coffee table into a shabby chic beauty.
House of 34 transformed an old dresser into this stunning piece.  Love the details.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Amy Allender shares a tutorial on how to create a wreath using brown paper bags.
There was a Crooked House shares a great tutorial on how to make your own placemats.

TASTY TREATS:
Homey Home Design shares her recipe for creamy hot chocolate.  This is perfect now that temperatures are starting to drop.  Yummy!
Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)adventures shared her recipe for sloppy joe balls.  
Now that's comfort food.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

34 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for featuring my banister as well as hosting the party! Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Suzy said...

Thank you for featuring my post about the showhouse, Judy! And as always, thank you for hosting your fun party. Off to check out the features. Love what you did with your seating area!

Angie at Postcards from the Ridge said...

I love that mirror in your dining room. And I'm going to have to try some of the recipes from your features. Have a great week! ~ Angie

Unknown said...

Your mirror is gorgeous Judy! Thanks for hosting each week.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Enjoyed all the features from last week and seeing your beautiful dining room addition of the mirror!...
Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!

Jody Tolsma said...

Hi Judy!
Thank you for featuring my hot chocolate recipe! Have a great week, and thank you for hosting!!!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

At The Picket Fence said...

What great features! Thank you for hosting Judy, always love to party with you!

Heather

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

This is a great season for fun projects. Thanks for hosting.
Joy

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this great linky, I hope your Wednesday is awesome!

Gail said...

Your mirror looks gorgeous Judy! I'm so glad you were able to make it work. Great features this week and thanks for hosting, Gail

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my Sloppy Joe Balls! You totally made my night.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting - GORGEOUS mirror! Would love to have that in my dining room :)
Have a wonderful week
Hugs,
Suzan

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What great features! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Heather said...

Thanks for hosting - luv the features :)

Laurie @ House of 34 said...

Thank you for featuring my dresser makeover! Hope you have a great week. You have a gorgeous, by the way. Love your design and decorating style.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Great features! Maybe I will have something to share soon!!!!!!!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fabulous features and I love your mirror. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

ANNE said...

Hi Judy!! Thanks for the party, have an awesome week xox

At The Picket Fence said...

I absolutely LOVE how the mirror looks Judy and the way you transformed the benches was genius! Thanks so much for hosting us here! :-)
Vanessa

Amy Allender said...

So pumped for the feature! Thanks for showing off my wreath. I'll be back to link up a cool project next week. Keep up the awesome work!

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Hi, found you at the new Linky List Directory. I'm a new follower and look forward to inspiration from you and Linky participants.

Debra

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

All of these look so great but I especially like that hot chocolate recipe.

The Tuscan Home said...

I love that mirror, Judy, so pretty! Thanks for hosting! XOXO ~Liz

Unknown said...

I love your gorgeous mirror. So beautiful. Thank you so much for another wonderful party. :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous mirror, Judy! Looks beautiful with your other decor. I really like what you did with the eating are...adorable! Thanks so much for the link party!

ana@carpe_diem said...

Thank for another party!
I am posting some homemade costumes for kids!
We don't celebrate Halloween in Croatia, but we do dess up A LOT during Carnival season :)

Maria Elena said...

Thank you for hosting! Love all the features!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoyed all of the features from last week. Those Sloppy Joe balls are making my mouth water.

Pieced Pastimes said...

Thanks for hosting the party. I have linked up and look forward to visiting some of the other links for inspiration. You chose some wonderful features. I need to try the hot chocolate recipe - it looks amazing!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Thank you for hosting. The buffet is gorgeous, along with that beautiful mirror. Lots of inspirations.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, great features this week. Thank you for hosting.
Joy

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Thank you for hosting a great party

Sandra said...

Hello!
Oh my gosh! I sure do like that mirror! Very pretty! Thank you for hosting.
God Bless...
Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...