Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall into Fall - It's a Party #88

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Worthing Court  has been featuring a Chic Chateau Showhouse tour.  
Head on over to check out even more Showhouse rooms.

Lilikoi Joy completely transformed her guest room/office.  
You must go by and check out the before photos to truly appreciate the after.  

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Create Inspire  transformed this beautiful table with paint.
  I just love the peacock blue legs.
Kayboo Creations created a piece that mimics bone inlay.  
She gives a great tutorial on how she achieved this faux look. 

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Crazy Wonderful  not only stenciled these gorgeous curtains, but she actually made the stencil!  She gives a full tutorial.  Hope you check it out.
Alderberry Hill  gives a great tutorial on how to create these super cute wine charms.

TASTY TREATS:

A Cozy Place Called Home shares her recipe for butternut squash pasta.  What a perfect dish for Fall.
Creatively Southern shared a recipe for a great hearty soup.  I love a soup that can be a meal.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring my Butternut Squash Pasta this week. I hope you try it because it's really delicious. Hope you are having a great week Judy.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! Would love for you to stop by Inspiration Cafe's Grand Opening when you can:
http://inspirationcafeic.blogspot.com

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!!

Suzy said...

Hi Judy. Thank you very much for featuring the Chic Chateau Dining Room post. And thank you too for hosting your fab party!

Unknown said...

Thanks SO MUCH for hosting!!! Be sure to stop by my blog and enter to win a Silhouette CAMEO!!! XO, Aimee - itsoverflowing.com

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Thank you for hosting!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Carol-Anne said...

Always find lots of inspiration here! thanks!

At The Picket Fence said...

All linked up with my pumpkin pie lattes! Thanks for hosting Judy, such fabulous features!

Heather

LJ said...

Thanks so much for featuring my office makeover! All the features are fabulous! Sharon

Lisa said...

Judy--Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my little table! Love seeing everyone's hard work and creativity!
~Lisa

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting another great party! I love the beautiful blue table. Gorgeous!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Thank you so very much for including my drapes in your features, Judy!

ANNE said...

Thanks for the party Judy! Have a great week xox

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, thanks for hosting. Just read your last post at another party!. Have a great week.
Joy

Gail said...

Great features and thanks for hosting Judy.

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled that you featured my wine glass charms - thanks a bunch :)
Thanks so much for the wonderful party, I hope you have a great Wednesday!
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Calypso In The Country said...

Great features again - thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Rasmussen Family said...

thanks for hosting!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great features Judy!!!....

JP said...

Thanks for hosting,Judy and allowing me to link my Newest, Fall Mantle Decor!

the cape on the corner said...

wow, i love those stenciled curtains! thanks for hosting.

must love junk said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Susan

Karyn said...

Thanks so much for the feature, I loved coming home and finding out that you had. Can't wait to party again

furniture sale california said...

Good day! I admire your postings here. Particularly, your home interior designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...