Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall into Fall - It's a Party # 89

Welcome to this week's Fall into Fall party.  
UPDATE-
We have no Internet service so I will leave this party up until I can post again. I was able to add this update using 3G on my iPhone. They just cancelled my kids school for the rest of the week. One week off for a storm. This is truly unprecedented!

I hope everyone who was in Hurricane Sandy's path made it through safe and sound.  Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
At Home on the Bay  revealed her master bedroom makeover. 
 I just love the drapes she made using Ikat fabric.  Stunning!

Designed to Dwell showed off her newly redesigned dining room.  Beautiful.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Betsy Speert  turned this trash into a real treasure.  She gives a full step by step tutorial on how she reupholstered this chair.  Gorgeous!
Shabby Love  transformed a bench using a grain sack.
CRAFTY CREATIONS:
 Chase the Star transformed a three dollar tray to create this super chic one using paint and a stencil.
Under the Suburban Sun hand-painted these mugs.  What a great gift idea.

TASTY TREATS:
Happiest Mom on the Blog  shared her recipe for fat free apple cake.  Now that's my kind of recipe.
Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures shared her recipe for cowboy casserole.
What a yummy looking meal.  

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

18 comments:

Gina said...

Fantastic features this week, Judy!

Unknown said...

Really pretty features! Thanks again for hosting Judy!

Mary said...

Thank you so much for the feature Judy! All the features are wonderful!

Moni - Zuhaus at Home said...

Great features, thanks for hosting!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Judy, thanks so much for all your prayers and good thoughts. They were felt and we were protected... a real miracle!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Hope everything is okay by you, Judy! Various issues for my family on Long Island, but thankfully my son was here visiting for my birthday. Thanks for hosting!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I can't find the link space?????

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Prayers that all is well your way!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Judy, thank you for hosting! Hope you are faring well through the storm. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my grain sack bench!!! What a great lineup of talent!!

Life moments said...

Great idea for sharing, love the make over!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

This is my first time here I believe? I am your newest follower and posted on my knitted hat diseaster♥
Laurie

Unknown said...

So glad you all are safe and sound. Thanks for featuring my cowboy casserole recipe!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Debbie

must love junk said...

Thank you for hosting!
Susan

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Judy
Thanks for the great party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Chevron Tray!!

Barbara at Chase the Star
chasethestar dot net

Unknown said...

Judy you are really an inspiration, you can transform an almost a trash into a something useful. I really love it.. you inspire me in each of your post to look around and do something good too.




Thank you!
Nancy
Window Planet - Windows and Doors Toronto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...