Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Project Gallery

I've been blogging just over two years now, and I decided to take a look back at some of the projects I have created.  With over 550 posts, that's a whole bunch of projects.  
Last night I started to put together a project gallery page that you can find at the top of my blog.  
Here are a few of my favorites:




I'll be adding more to the list as I go through more posts.  Be sure to check out the rest of the project gallery at the top of my blog.
Have a great weekend!!

-Judy
Pin It

7 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The project you are featuring are all unreal. I love them all, especially that chair. Definitely one of my most favorite things. Hugs, Marty

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

You have shared some amazing projects over the past couple of years, Judy!

Shauna@Satori Design for Living said...

I started a project gallery on my blog as well and it's really helpful to keep everything organized and accessible.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Pretty projects and love the ipad pillow idea.

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

The iPad Pillow idea is terrific for a Christmas gift! I pinned it for reference. Thanks!!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Awesome projects Judy! I can't pick a favorite I love them all!

chanee said...

Welcome to My Blog
จุดสีบน iPhone ป้องกันการสอดแนบ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...