Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

One Half Complete

The basement has been coming along little by little. 
 I was able to complete the decorating on this side of the room yesterday. 
With the kids home on spring break we were able to finish the last puzzle.
Once it was finished I painted mod podge on the front, let it dry, and then painted mod podge on the back as well.  
Then I framed it and hung it with the rest. 
I don't think I've ever showed you the room from this angle.  This is only one half of the room.
To put in perspective where you are in the room, here is my craft/sewing closet, 
which by the way is my favorite part of the room.
  It's a fun place to hang out and I love the art gallery look of this long wall 
with all of the framed puzzles.
It's nice to be able to check this off of my "to do" list.

On a different note, my kids put these Easter crafts together yesterday.  
I was super impressed because they both used the hot glue gun all by themselves.  Apparently my twelve year old daughter has been using one for months in her Technology class.  Who knew?  Both kids were great with the glue gun and neither of them burned themselves.  More than I can usually say for myself.

I wish you and your family a very blessed Easter.  
Have a great weekend.



-Judy

Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great! The puzzles are perfect for that long wall.

And, I am in love with your craft closet -- you lucky girl!! :)

Dixie Delights said...

I LOVE it! What a great space!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this detailed post!
Modular Kitchen designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...