Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party # 107

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  Things have been very busy here at DIYbyDesign.  In case you missed it, here is the week in review:
I revealed my new craft/sewing closet.  The response has been overwhelming and I appreciate each and every kind comment.  I have been loving my new creative space.  It's so nice to have everything in one location.  To check out all of the DIY projects that went into this closet, you can click here.
I also revealed part of our newly refinished basement after the remediation.  
We are really enjoying our new space.

Now let's party.  

Last week's party was filled with so many great ideas and inspiration.  
Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
Worthington Court shared her master bathroom update.  I just love the lamps with those gorgeous lampshades.  
Living and Learning with Luisa shared her new craft room.  You must stop by to check out the before photos in order to truly appreciate the after.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Create Inspire Me transformed a buffet into this beauty.  I love the two-toned look.
New House to Home transformed an old Pier 1 wicker chair and updated it with a new color and cushion.  What a fun, new look.

CRAFTY CREATIONS:
An Extraordinary Day decorated a vintage window for Spring.  Just looking at this makes me smile and know that Spring will be coming soon!
 Smart Girl Style shared how to create your own art and frame for under $5!

TASTY TREATS:
Phaedra's Adventures shared these super cute shamrock cupcakes.
One Day at a Time shared a Pumpkin Cinnamon-Graham Cake.  Yummy!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

34 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Features, Judy! I love what you have done in your craft space and your basement. Thanks for hosting!

Suzy said...

Thank you for featuring the new lamps in my master bath, Judy! And as always, thank you for hosting your party.

Christy James said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! I am loving that new craft room and your new craft closet as well! My craft room is my kitchen:( Some day!

XO,
Christy
http://www.confessionsofaserialdiyer.com

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting another great party!!!
Wow - what a great craft space ( I use my dining room )
Have a wonderful week - hugs,
Suzan

Cheryl said...

Wow, you've featured so many great projects this week! Thank you for including my colorful chair update. I love your new crafting space!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Lovely features, Judy! I love that dresser makeover. Thanks for hosting!

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy! Now I need to check that awesome craft room!

Unknown said...

Great party again this week, I am so happy to be linking up!
Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a fantastic week ahead!
Sarah

Donna Wilkes said...

Thank you for hosting. I am totally green with envy over the craft closet!

The Messy Roost said...

Thanks for the fun party. Have a great week. Rhonda

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great features. Thanks for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Jessie @ Dream and Differ said...

I love this week's features! So many fun posts to enjoy. Thanks for hosting! :)

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness, Judy, your craft space looks so awesome. I can just imagine the positive energy and creativity that flows as a result!
Thanks for featuring my frames, btw. I'm super humbled and honored.
Have a wonderful week.
-Brittney
http://smartgirlstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for hosting! Little Bit

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Your craft space is so beautiful! Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Gwen said...

Hi Judy! I LOVE your Craft Closet! Thanks so much for the party!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, thanks for hosting. Nice home updating. Have a great week.
Joy

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

I'm a bit late....but ready to party!! Your new craft 'room' is gorgeous. I love how you took pieces from your past and added to new to create such a cohesive look. :)
Again...thank you for the feature. What an amazing line-up tonight. :)

Helen's Decor said...

Judy, thanks for hosting the party and sharing all the great features.

Helen

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Judy,
Thanks so much for hsoting!!

Love your craft closet!! I wish i had a closet to spare!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

So many great features from last week!...Thanks for hosting Judy and have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring my craft room! I am sooo glad that you like it! :-) And your new craft/sewing space came together quiet nicely...I love it!!

miss flibbertigibbet said...

What wonderful projects! I always enjoy browsing through the entries for great ideas!

Stampin' VMG206 said...

What a fab party!! Thank you for hosting.
~ Megin of VMG206

Unknown said...

I'll have to admit that I am a bit jealous of yours and Luisa's craft areas. My husband is always surprised to see that we have a lovely kitchen island countertop when my crafts are cleared away for company! I think I'll bring him over for a look at your spaces . . . hint, hint! Blessings, Patti

ornate splendor said...

Thank you for hosting, Judy! And, oh! what a fantastic new craft space you have created! My craft room is pretty much any table in the house! I'm a new follower. Happy Creating, Catherine

Shannon @FairfaceWashcloths said...

Your sewing nook is incredible! I wish I had something so organized and lovely. I'm going to look at all the details!

The other rooms are gorgeous! You are so talented! Thanks for hosting another fun party!

Rasmussen Family said...

after all your hard work you deserve the recognition! thanks for hosting and keeping us inspired!

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thanks for hosting!! Your basement is amazing!
Jamie www.somuchbetterwithage.com

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you for your hard work with this fab party!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Being Home said...

Judy, thank you for hosting another great party! Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Matthew said...

Hey there Judy! I love each every piece you did.. FANTASTIC especially the things you’ve done in craft space and even the basement!


Matt
Window Planet for Superior Quality Windows and Doors in Toronto

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...