Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm Back

We are back from our vacation to Hawaii.  It was 2+ weeks of living in paradise.
It was really hard to leave and come back.  We got back late Saturday evening and spent yesterday recovering a bit.  I haven't even gotten a chance to organize all of my photos.   I made a conscious effort on this vacation to really get away, so I haven't been around blogland for weeks.  I am looking forward to catching up with what has been going on.  
I want to thank all of my guest bloggers who helped me during my long holiday.   

Here is a sneak peek of the three islands we visited.  
Be sure to stop back all week as I share our adventures and review the hotels we stayed in.  
We really stayed in some gorgeous hotels.   

Oahu

The Big Island


Kauai


Yep...pretty awesome.  I miss it already!

-Judy

6 comments:

Victoria's Vintage Designs said...

I was there in the 80's, I would like to go again in the next few years or so... Lovely, glad you had a great time!!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Welcome back, Judy! I'm sure you had a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear more about it.

Dylan & Berry said...

Welcome back! the pictures are so beautiful, I can't wait to hear more about your trip :)

xoxo -B ♡
http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow. Lucky you! Looking forward to hearing more about it.. it's on my bucket list!

Cynthia said...

Welcome back Judy, we have been to Hawaii and it is just beautiful. Love the pictures!!

Cynthia

Suzy said...

I'm really looking forward to seeing more about your trip to Hawaii. It looks like you had an amazing time. I've never been so I'll have to live vicariously through your trip. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...