Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sizzle into Summer - It's a Party # 126

Welcome to this week's Sizzle into Summer party.  It's really heating up this week in New York with temperatures near 100 degrees every day.  It's a perfect time for a party.  I can't wait to see what you have all been up to.  Here are this week's features:

HOME DECOR:
The Happy Housie is in the process of of updating her dining room and she shared all kinds of inspiration for the direction she wants to take the room.  You must check it out.

FURNITURE TRANSFORMATIONS:
Sunset Coast  transformed this bench from trash to treasure.  Love the fabric!

Marty, from A Stroll Thru Life, shares how she updated her bathroom by antiquing a mirror.  What a difference a little paint can make.  
CRAFTY CREATIONS:
Sew-licious Home Decor shared a tutorial on how to make twine cupcakes.  These are super cute!
Pneumatic Addict shared a tutorial on how to make a DIY boxwood topiary.  What a fun project!

TASTY TREATS:
Grandparents Plus shared her recipe for Tequillaberry salad.  It's a great looking salad!
One Little Project shared her recipe for a quick and easy summer strawberry spinach salad.  Yum!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.   I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

14 comments:

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy. Hope your week is wonderful!
Blessings,
Nici

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my word, thanks so much for the feature, I am so thrilled. I just posted my final reveal, all done. Thanks so much for hosting Hugs, Marty

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Judy, so many beautiful features. Thank you for hosting, always a pleasure to join in. Have a great week.
Joy

Unknown said...

I love your features, especially the inspiration from The Happy Housie! Thank you for hosting and blessings to you, Patti

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks so much for hosting!

Zuni, Chickadee Home Nest said...

Thank you for hosting another fun party full of exciting things to see!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

This is always such a great party. I find new and exciting things every time. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party! Also, am thrilled you featured my Tequillaberry Salad! It is a great salad and certainly a favorite of mine! Thank you so much!
Phyllis @grandparentsplus.com

Krista Aasen said...

Hi Judy! thank you so much for featuring my dining room inspiration post... what a big huge thrill for me! Totally made my day:) Thank you too for hosting! Have a great week:)
Krista

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting a great party. Please stop by and share on our Brag About It Tuesday Party. Have a great day!

~~ Thanks, Sharon & Denise

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Hi there!

Thank you for featuring my Twine Cupcakes, I feel honored!

I added your button to my site.

Marti

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I'm a tad late to the party but thrilled to be joining in this week. Thanks so much for hosting my friend! :-)
Vanesssa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...