Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Table 2012

We are hosting Thanksgiving, as we do most years.  Usually we have almost thirty dinner guests.  This year we are keeping it more low key and will only have eight for dinner.  I'm excited to be able to set a more formal table and actually use my good china.
I started with a cream colored table cloth and layered on top a runner from Spode that I bought at Home Goods for $10.  
I kept the centerpiece in a basket for easy removal when the time comes to serve dinner.
The birch candles and wood candle sticks are several years old and are from Pottery Barn.

 The squirrel butter dish and gravy boat are also from Pottery Barn.
 Isn't he so cute?
 The turkey salt and pepper shakers are also from Pottery Barn.  
I usually buy these things after Thanksgiving once they go on sale.  
 Our china pattern is Lenox Hancock.  It's cream, black and gold with white pearls.
 It's hand-wash only which is why I only use it when we are hosting small dinner parties.
 But I am happy to be using it this year.
How about you - are you ready for Thanksgiving?
Are you breaking out the good china?

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Fall into Fall party.

The link opens at 8pm EST.  
Hope to see you then.


-Judy
Pin It

12 comments:

Being Home said...

Wow! You usually host for about 30 guest! Amazing! You table is very beautiful and your china is absolutely gorgeous!

Have a lovely and fun Thanksgiving. :)

Julie

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

what a beautiful table. I love the PB butter and gravy float! Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Your table looks beautiful Judy! I love the butter dish and gravy boat from PB! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, what a lovely table. The china is just gorgeous!! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Traci said...

Very pretty! We aren't hosting this year. For Thanksgiving we do every other year. I ALWAYS say I'm going to use my china but at the last minute I decided that I don't feel like washing them all. One day I will! Happy Thanksgiving!

At The Picket Fence said...

Just gorgeous Judy! When's dinner? lol Wishing you and yours a very happy Thanksgiving!

Much love,
Heather

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Judy...your table is exquisite...I just love your Lenox pattern..You gotta love Pottery Barn for all of those very cute items...I just adore the squirrel butter dish...and everything PB for that matter!!...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Gorgeous!

I love Lenox it's so classic and mixes well with decorative plates.

Dixie Delights said...

It's lovely! Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon Fox said...

Your table looks lovely. So elegant. Love the Birch candles.

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Cynthia said...

Your table is just stunning. I love all the little things that PB has to offer. Love your Lenox. Happy Thanksgiving.

Cynthia

Sandra said...

I stumbled upon your blog as I was googling for silverware to match my china (I have the same china as you!) I LOVE the silverware you have. What brand is it??? Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...