Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #15

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  As always, last week's party was filled with amazing ideas and inspiration.  It was tough to pick just a few, but here are this week's features:

You gotta love a great french chair re-upholstery project.  Marianne at Country Glamour Home did a great job with this chair.  Check out her blog to see the complete before and after pictures.
Here's another cool chair makeover.  So Stinkin Cute created this one.  I just love that fabric.
Wendy from Designed to Dwell shows the power of flowers to update a plain lampshade.  Wendy's blog is fairly new.  I hope you will all stop by and check out her awesome blog.
Check out this rug.  This rug was painted by The Mustard Ceiling.  Yes, that's right...it's painted.  You have got to go and check out the tutorial.
This vanilla bean cheesecake really caught my eye.  It looks so yummy.  Stop by Amanda's blog, Eating in Winnipeg to get the recipe.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.








A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

18 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That carpet is amazing! Thanks for hosting the party. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!! We finally finished most of our Ikea As Is buffet...on to the next project!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Thank you for hosting this wonderful party! Love the inspiration.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Judy, once I get done with the cheesecake, I'll pop around to visit.

Have a beautiful week.
TTFN ~
Marydon

5 Day GIVEAWAY, Pop over

Daniella said...

Hello Judy!
As you will see, I was so excited to see your comment and your invite! Thank you so much! I am a "newbie" and parites and stuff are new to me, and no one has ever invited me before!! Sweet!!

Is this a one time party, or weekly? Let me know!

I will get your button up tomorrow for sure, and visit the others!!
xxDaniella

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great inspirations. Thanks so much for the invite. I am sorry to be so far behind in visiting, life has been a little hectic. I am all linked up and I also put a link on my post. Thanks bunches. Hugs, marty

laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! Love those chair makeovers! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this linkup each week.

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love the features~ thanks for hosting!

Martha said...

Hi Judy, Great features-great choices! Thanks for hosting another party. Have a wonderful week!

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Looks like lots of great inspiration.

Unknown said...

Judy...thanks for the feature! I will add my daughter's room to remind you....you must have the best parties on the planet!

At The Picket Fence said...

Fabulous features Judy! Thanks so much for hosting another fun party! :-)
Vanessa

Debra said...

As always, beautiful projects. I LOVE the brown bedroom - the rug is so neat. Can't wait to see the tutorial. Thanks@

Susan Anderson said...

It all looks wonderful to me...but the cheesecake is calling my name!

=)

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Thank you Judy for hosting another great party and for featuring my DIY rug!

Daniella said...

Thanks for the answers!! II thought the linky said the party was closed. Sorry!!

I will remember to join on Tuesday night!!
xxDaniella

From G2B said...

I am so sorry for the MULTIPLE posts! My computer was having serious issues- please feel free to delete and I would have if I'd been able to! sorry.

Furniture Stores in Los Angeles said...

Love that brown room with the red chairs! The read is really rich and is great at catching your eye. Speaking of catching the eye... that cheese cake caught my eye too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...