Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #18

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  First of all I would like to apologize for the mess up with the linky tools in the first twenty minutes of the party.  By mistake I clicked on basic party and didn't realize it until twenty minutes in.  Lesson learned...always double check before posting.  Even with the linky issues, 123 of you linked up.  So much talent and inspiration to chose from.  Always difficult, but here are this week's features:

I always love a good placemat pillow.  This one is really beautiful.  Hope you will stop by 1st Lady of the House  to check out the rest of her blog.
I am in love with these DIY lanterns created by House Dressing.  Gotta love what spray paint can do.  

I just love this project.  It's a huge pouf knitted by Dukes and Duchesses.    I've never seen anything like it...how cool looking.  Now that's alot of knitting!!
I am in love with this nursery created by a la mode for her daughter.  How gorgeous!!

This is a garage sale lamp revamp done by The Mustard Ceiling.  You have to stop by her blog to see where this lamp makeover began.  It's truly remarkable.


If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.







A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

18 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Wonderful features,Judy!I love placemat pillows and this one looks simply gorgeous, love the colors... and the lantern transformation is simply amazing! So many inspiring ideas!Thanks for sharing these lovely features and having us each week. Have a great week!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you for hosting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!! It has been a slow week for me but I managed to revamp the guest room yet again and shared a tip for metal bed frames...don't you hate when they scratch up the wall?!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!! :)

Debbiedoos said...

You got to me before I got to thank you for hosting Judy...thank you.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Thanks for featuring my pouf! And thanks for hosting the party.

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I'm so excited to be joining in the fun this week! Those are awesome features and I can't wait to go and visit them. And I need to catch up on your posts I missed while on vacation...I spy a gorgeous chair!
Thanks so much for hosting,
Vanessa

Camilla said...

Thanks for featuring my Place Mat Pillow! I will grab a button!

Melissa said...

Thanks a ton Judy for featuring my lanterns! You are such a graicious hostess I'm linking up something again this week!
Thanks again,
Lisa

Martha said...

Great features for sure. Especially lovin' the outdoor lanterns! Thanks for hosting!

sewhappiness said...

Great features:) especially that placemat pillow is just adorable!!! Thank you for hosting!!
xo
Eleni

At The Picket Fence said...

Whew! So glad to get a post done in time to link up this week! Thanks for hosting Judy!

Heather

Ashley@ DesignBuildLove.co said...

LOVE those lanterns and that nursery!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad to have found your blog. I love that blue and white nursery by alamode. Thanks for hosting the party!

Kellie Collis said...

Those DIY lamps look gorgeous! I'm also loving that huge knitted pouf. Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

Unknown said...

I am a new follower. I am so glad that I found your blog and party! I can't wait to spend some more time looking around.

Kadie @ Seven Alive

Andrea Young said...

Beautiful projects everyone! I will be contributing to the next party now that I am a mini-stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in California!

Come check out my blog for future give-aways and chalk paint projects!

http://sweetvintagedecor.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting me. Sorry I didn't get to link up in time. That time gap between Eastern Standard Time and Alaska Standard Time will get ya every time ;) I'm a new follower though- LOVING your outdoor stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...