Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party - #16

Welome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  As always, last week's party was filled with great ideas and so much inspiration.  It's always hard to pick, but here are this week's features:

I love this dresser makeover.   It was a $20 find that was transformed with paint.  I also love the entire room this dresser is in.  Hope you stop by So Stinkin Cute to check out her daughter's entire room.
This is a real trash to treasure.  When I saw this dresser, I was in love.  Stop by Primp to see where this dresser began.  It's truly an amazing transformation.
I love this frenchy end table that Sincerly, Ashleigh and Sarah transformed.  Gotta love the power of paint.
I just love this bottle cap button wreath.  How unique and cool is this?  Please stop by Pressed Down, Shaken Together for the full tutorial on how to create a wreath of your own.

I love this chevron ruffle pillow that Shelley created.  She gives an easy to follow tutorial.  Hope you stop by and check it out.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.








A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

24 comments:

Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Thanks for hosting the party! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what amazing projects! So fun! Thank you for hosting every week Judy!! Adore you!
Cheers!
Cyndy

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I love every single feature! I'm looking forward to doing some visiting. Thanks for hosting my friend! :-)
Vanessa

Maggie Massey said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy! Hope you're having a great week!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy, just linked up! Martina

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy. Love that first dresser.

At The Picket Fence said...

Wonderful features! Shelley's Chevron pillow is just lovely, isn't it?! Thank you for hosting a lovely party Judy! We appreciate you!

Heather

Debra said...

Great projects again! Thanks for hosting.

Unknown said...

Thanks gal! Great party and thanks for including me.

Martha said...

Thanks for hosting-love the dressers btw! and the pillow :)

WobiSobi said...

Thank you so much for hosting Judy, I can not wait to check out this weeks loot!!
Hugs,
Anne

Anonymous said...

So excited to join your fun party!! Thank you!

bee blessed
mary

sewhappiness said...

Hi Judy:) Thank you for inviting me to your lovely blog and linky party:) Those features are amazing!!!BUT the chevron ruffle pillow stole my heart!!! What a beauty!!! I'm now following:) I'm so glad you found me!!!
xo
Eleni @ sewhappiness.blogspot.com

keri @ shaken together said...

Judy - thank you SO much for featuring my bottle cap and button flower wreath!! Love the party each week - thanks for hosting!

Keri
shakentogether.blogspot.com

Crazy Wonderful said...

Judy-

Thank you so much for including me in your features!!! And, thanks for hosting such fab parties :D

Shelley

laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love that chevron ruffle pillow! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Lanell said...

I'm joining the Party! Thanks for hosting.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Judy,thank you so much for your sweet comment and for hosting this weekly party. Loved all these features.. the dressers and the lovely chevron pillow is my favorite. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week!~Poppy

http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

Life Without Whiteout said...

I LUUV your Party! Thanks for hosting!!

Ashleigh@Sincerely said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Great choices :)

Unknown said...

Happy Wednesday Judy~

Thanks for hosting a fun & inspiring party!

~Christina~

Drop By The Tattered Tag

JENNY K. said...

You had some really great entries. I love the white dresser with the black top!

the cape on the corner said...

whoa, that bottle cap wreath is adorable! i am officially your newest follower, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...