Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Day of Silence

I am sure you are all as devastated over the events on Friday as I am.  I can't even imagine the depth of the pain the families must be feeling.  How do you go on after something like this?  I am praying for all of the victims and their families.  

For anyone who would like to participate,  on Tuesday December 18th there will be a Blogger Day of Silence in support of the victims and their families from Sandy Hook Elementary in Connecticut. For more information, please visit Kelly's Korner. She has the button and link information.




This is a sign of respect and support for those who have lost their world.   
My link party will not open on Tuesday at 8pm as usual, but will open at 12:01am EST on Wednesday December 20, 2012.  I hope you will all join me in this day of silence.

-Judy

2 comments:

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

Thank you for this and God bless your family.

Unknown said...

More power and godless. My hearth goes to the families of the victims and prayers to the departed. Thanks for making this blog a way to show our solidarity in time of dark hour.

home remodeling kirkland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...