Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

Welcome to my home all decorated for Christmas.
I have touches of Christmas everywhere in my home.  
We have our tree and mantel decorated in the family room.


Throughout the family room we have all of the dancing and singing snowmen we have been collecting from Hallmark over the past seven or eight years.  It's such a fun collection that the kids look forward to buying each year.

In the dining room I have decorated with the BELIEVE blocks I made last year.

I will be setting the table for Christmas Eve in the next day or so.  I can't wait to show you the new china I picked up that I plan on using Christmas Eve.
Also in the dining room I have a red glass Christmas tree filled with white lights.
Here it is all lit up at night.
...and also a Santa and Little People nativity set.  
I've added some JOY to the kitchen.  You can check out how I made these letters here.
I also made this sign last year.

In the living room I have decked out an all white tree with white lights, pink sparkly ornaments
 and lots of ribbon. 
Here it is all lit up...


 I created the "tree skirt" out of green silk fabric I had in my stash of fabric remnants.
Of course I have my banister adorned with garland, ribbon, bows and lots of white lights.

In the foyer I have added an angel under a cloche.  The angel is supposed to light up...but you know how that goes with Christmas lights sometimes.  

My kids favorite thing to do each morning is change the number of days until Christmas on our Countdown to Christmas Santa!
In the frame I printed out a graphic from The Graphics Fairy and added a saying and some holiday bling via PicMonkey.
This little mini Christmas tree is at least 15 years old.  It hasn't come out in a few years, but I added some new ribbon and spruced it up a bit and it's back in the Christmas decor line-up.

Thanks for taking my Christmas Home Tour. 



-Judy
Pin It


Linking up to The Nester's Christmas Home tour party

19 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Judy your home looks beautiful all dressed for Christmas!! My kids have those snowmen from Hallmark in their rooms.

Calypso In The Country said...

Your home looks gorgeous! You just reminded me - I have to buy my Hallmark dancing snowman for this year! Have a Merry Christmas!
Cheers! - Shelley

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

Very pretty Christmas decor and home!
Merry Christmas to you too, Judy!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your home looks just lovely all decked out, Judy! I see you are a snowman girl, too. Love them although I didn't use all of mine this year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Debbiedoos said...

Your home looks gorgeous Judy for the Holiday! Enjoy your family and Merry Christmas to you all.

Okio B Designs said...

Thanks for letting us tour your house! It looks so festive! Hard to believe Christmas is five days away.

Jeanine

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Stunning. YOur home is so beautiful and all of our decorations are gorgeous. I wish you and your family a very Merry and Blessed Christmas. Hugs, Marty

Ange said...

Love all the decor spread throughout, so pretty! And how fun that you collect the snowmen with your kids and pick one out each year. What a great tradition. Thanks for sharing your home with us! Merry Christmas Judy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy! Your home is just beautiful all dressed up for Christmas! Love your buffet with the "Believe" blocks! Everything is so pretty. Have a blessed Merry Christmas.
be a sweetie,
shelia ;)

Unknown said...

Everything looks lovely! I love that little white feather tree! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Maria Elena said...

Judy, your home looks amazing all decorated for the Holidays! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

NanaDiana said...

Judy- Your home looks absolutely wonderful...from the tree to the dancing snowman to your sweet white tree with the pink sparkly ornaments. You did a great job. Don't you love the little FP nativity? xo Diana

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

What pretty decor, Judy! Merry Christmas!

Cynthia said...

Judy, thanks for the home tour your home looks beautiful for Christmas. I like that little tree, so cute.

Cynthia

Bliss said...

It's all beautiful but I'm pinning the Believe blocks, maybe I can make a set next year, I love them.

Merry Christmas.

Bliss

Laurie said...

Your home looks beautiful! Thanks for all the DIY ideas, I will have to try some next year. Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Judy your home is beautiful. I love your mini trees.

I'm having a PINTEREST Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Pinterest. If you don't have Pinterest it's ok, come link up your blog.

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/pinterest-party.html

I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

Have a crazy beautiful week!


ChArIsSe said...

hi judy! i really love your Christmas decorations in your home such a lovely place to live in, the spirit of Christmas within. love the snowmen, the Christmas tree & the stairway decorations. Parol

Unknown said...

Great set of Christmas decoration especially the dancing snowman! I will have an idea in what to decorate for 2015.. thanks for sharing Judy!


Thanks,
Nancy
http://www.windowplanet.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...