Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Home Goals 2012 - How Did I Do?

One of the fun things about blogging is that it is a chronicle of my life.  It's a place where I can keep track of where I have been and where I want to go.  Last year I put together a list of home goals for 2012.  Let's take a look back to see how I did.
My first home goal was to transform our home gym.  We finished it last January and have been using it several times a week since.  It was one of the best things we have ever done for ourselves. You can check out all of the details here.  
I also wanted to create a gallery wall in our upstairs hallway.  I'm so glad I did.  
I love looking at it each time I walk by.  
 There were five projects on the original list.  We did plenty of other projects this year, but from my original list, those are the only two that actually got achieved.  Third on the list was lightening up the living room/dining room.  I am still in debate over changing the wall color in our living room and dining room. I would love to lighten things up.  I love this color this time of year, but in general, I think it's time to lighten things up.  This will probably go on my list this year again. 

How about you?  Have you achieved all of your home goals for 2012?



-Judy
Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you got quite a few things done! Maybe not as many, in numbers, as what was on your list, but, I'll tell you, that home gym probably counts for about 10 smaller items! Good for you!

Laura @ duke manor farm said...

I just love that home gym! I don't really set home goals for the new year , I just know what I want to do and try to get it done... or not. Have a great weekend and happy new year!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Love your gym, it is wonderful and I would use it too. I didn't set any real goals on paper, but I did change a lot. Hope you have a Happy New Year. Hugs, Marty

Maria Elena said...

I think you did very, very well! Loved all of your projects for this year! The home gym looks amazing. Happy New Year!

ANNE said...

Great job Judy! Have a fabulous new years!!

Donald J. Olson said...

At the point when you first beginning you should settle on the choice on which of the numerous bows and arrows bows you might want to shoot. There are mixes, recurves, takedown bows, longbows, and so on out there so it is best that you do a touch of research on them before you submit purchasing your bow of decision. They all have their own one of a kind arrangement of ascribes that are made to fit bowmen everything being equal. When you make sense of what sort of shooting you need to do,Here at that point you have to make sense of the amount you are happy to spend. This will assist you with narrowing down your spotlight and focus on a choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...