Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #97

Merry Christmas and welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday.

I hope you all have enjoyed your Christmas!  I can't wait to see what you've been up to.  


A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

2 comments:

Cristina Garay said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Judy! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Patty said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...