Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #7

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Last week 103 of you talented bloggers linked up your latest and greatest.  That's a new record!!  I was blown away with all of your gorgeous and inspiring posts.  Here are a few highlights from last week before we begin tonight's party.

I was so impressed with this board and batten treatment done by Imperfectly Polished.  How unique to have the bottom painted a color and the top painted white.  I also am in love with that bench.

Look at this gorgeous box created by Sybillin Art News.  She is a decoupage artist (and an amazing one at that).  Hope you go and check out her beautiful blog and her Etsy shop.
Deneen from Dreaming in Color created this gorgeous bench from her childhood toy box.  You have to stop by to see the before to really appreciate this incredible transformation.  Love the new fabric choice.
I love this Pottery Barn Kids knockoff lampshade done by Crysta of Homemaker in Heels.  So pretty for any little girl's room.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button found on my sidebar.
Now, let's get started with the party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to this week.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, crafts, sewing, organizing, baking, recipies etc.  I know you are all so talented out there and have been keeping very busy during these winter months.  I'll be keeping the link open through Friday. 




A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

18 comments:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Love the board n batten also! Thanks for the party!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos said...

Thanks for the party invite! I'm new to the blog party scene :)

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Judy, thanks for the reminder...I am really out of this week...spray paint getting to my brain. Great features, love that color of the board and batten.

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

I am enjoying your blog and parties!

Thanks for your sweet comments on my shabby room

:)

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ Lovely features- thanks for hosting this party! :)

Unknown said...

Sorry, Judy! I was having major problems with Linky Tools tonight and somehow my cupcake stands loaded twice and now I can't figure out how to delete one! I think I should just call it a night! thanks for hosting!

Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thank you for featuring my toy box makeover!
Dreaming-n-color.blogspot.com

mary kathryn @ mathews family happenings said...

Judy- thank you so much for hosting! I'm linking up for the first time- number 42.

Kelly said...

Beautiful features! This is my first time having anything good to link up in the few weeks....so, it's my first "Swing into Spring" party. Thanks again for hosting!

Kelly

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Judy, Thanks for hosting this fun party.
I added a little something to the party..
& Thanks for stopping by earlier with such a nice comment.
I am a new follower... so very nice to meet you. :)

Cheri said...

Hi - thanks for hosting the party. I put your button on my Linky Party page. Thanks!

Becca Bertotti said...

Great features, Judy! Love that cute lampshade ... and, of course, the board and batten! Thanks for hosting ... I'm off to mingle. *Becca*

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! I linked up 2 posts this week to your fabulous party! Thanks for being such a great hostess! :-)
Vanessa

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Love the board and batten in the first picture. Thanks for having another link party, I love swing into spring. I can't wait to browse through all of the projects.

Shelby Osmond said...

Follow your blog through your comment! And I love your blog! I now follow yours as well! :)

Martha said...

Love the board and Batten. Thanks for hosting another party! have a great weekend!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Hi Judy-- Thanks for commenting on my post! I'm following you now...would love for you to follow me as well. I apologize, but I'm having a difficult time getting the link to post (I tried earlier to...I'll try again!).
What a beautiful site you have!! Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas!
http://ishouldbemoppingthefloor.blogspot.com/

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

P.S.-- (I'm a technical mess today...just letting you know my following icon is different than this one!) That's me in the blue box! ; )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...