Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #10

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Before we get started I have some exciting news...I was asked by Cassidy over at  Remodelaholic to do a guest post.  She will be featuring my kitchen remodel on her blog today (Wednesday April 6th).  I hope you will all head over there to check it out.







I must tell you, from the bottom of my heart, that you are all awesome.  Last week 153 of you linked up for my Swing into Spring party!!!  That's another record.  Each week I am so inspired by all of the creative and beautiful projects linked up.  It's hard to pick just a few to feature.  This week was even tougher.  Here are some of my favorites from last week:





Look at this GORGEOUS bathroom remodel by Carolyn at Sweet Chaos.  I love everything about this space.  You must link over to check out the before and after.  It's quite a transformation.




 I love this French bustle lampshade made by Miranda at Blooming Alaska.  What a great job she did.




I just love this birdcage by Forever Decorating.  Perfect for Spring.  I hope you will go and check out Forever Decorating...it's one of my favorites.




This stunning lamp was done by Creative Juice Decor.   She created the lampshade by ripping up scrapbook paper and using mod podge.  Can you believe it?  Absolutely beautiful!




See this beautiful rug...Simple Home Life made it.  Yes, you heard me right...she made it.  You must link over to check out exactly how she did it.  Too cool.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button from my sidebar.  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.  I will keep the link open through Friday. 





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

20 comments:

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Congrats on doing a guest post! So cool!

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you for hosting Judy!

Dawn said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Can't wait to see what everyone else has created this week:)

Becca Bertotti said...

What fun to be doing a guest feature! Congrats! And, thanks for hosting and inviting me over to play! I'm off to mingle. Fabulous features, btw! *Becca*

foreverdecorating said...

Thanks for featuring my cute birdhouse!

laxsupermom said...

Congrats on the feature! Thanks for hosting this party each week.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting this party Judy! Lots of springy links for me to browse!

Desire Empire said...

Hi Judy
Congratulations on your guest post. I actually loved that post. It was very entertaining, as you went through so much to get your beautiful kitchen. It was so informative in the way of dos and don't when remodelling. And thanks so much for hosting us.
Best Carolyn

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Great inspiration features! The pink lamp really caught my eye.

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for featuring my rug!

At The Picket Fence said...

Hi Judy! Congrats on your kitchen feature, that is so awesome! Thanks for hosting another fun party...I'm off to do some visiting now! :-)
Vanessa

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

Congratulations on being featured at Remodelaholic. I am a fan of their facebook page, so I'll have to go and find your special kitchen! Thanks for featuring my bustled lamp! I am honored ♥

Creative Escapes said...

I just saw your kitchen over at Remodelaholic - awesome job! Quite the transformation - it is beautiful! I love how the kitchen matches the rest of the cabinetry - do you know how they did that. Just beautiful! I am newer to your parties - I linked up last week, and again this week with a DIY PB Table. Thanks for hosting - I am loving your site!

Jodie said...

Hi Judy,

Congrats on the guest post! Your Kitchen is my absolute favorite! Thank you so much for hosting this weeks party!

Warm Wishes,
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!! I was so sorry to see your post yesterday on that door!1 Those suckers ain't cheap!!

If you get a sec, pop on over to Little Brick Ranch to enter the GIVEAWAY!!! I’ll give you a hint...Homes, Food, and all things Frugal!!

Unknown said...

I love your pictures and your blog! I am sending along an award for your blogging! You can pick it up here! http://upsydaisycreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-lucky-am-i-i-got-picked-for-2.html

Life Without Whiteout said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog... check it out all the time :) So, I loved to see your invite. Thank you SOO Much, I know it prolly meant little to you but I was very excited! :)
Thanks again!
www.lifewithoutwhiteout.blogspot.com

Fiona, Lilyfield Life said...

hi Judy, I'm your newest follower, I love your blog! and i love that burlap lampshade - think i'll have to copy that!
cheers Fiona
http://lilyfieldlife.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello Judy!! Im following you on FB now.. and totally love your blog.. Have also linked in today.. :-) Hope you have a fabulous weekend ahead!!
http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/

Furniture Stores in Los Angeles said...

French bustle lap shade... never seen one but now I want to try to make one. Thanks for being my inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...