Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Swing into Spring - It's a Party #12

Welcome to this week's Swing into Spring party.  Last week's party was filled with inspiration.  It's always difficult to just pick a few, but here are this week's features:
First and foremost, my friend Heather over at At The Picket Fence created this window seat in her kitchen.  So awesome.  You have to go and check out her blog to see the rest of her kitchen renovation she has going on.
I was super impressed with this toy box makeover done over at Fancy Frugal Life.   I hope you stop by her blog and see the rest of her son's room.  It came out amazing.
Suzanne from So Stinking Cute did a makeover on a chair to create this.  The name of her blog tells it all about this chair because it really is so stinking cute!!  I am in love with the fabric.
My friend Vanessa, over at At The Picket Fence created a little table for her daughter to have tea parties at.  She created this table using something most of us have somewhere in the house...one of those round wooden decorator tables.

See these beautiful carriage house garage doors...well stop by Forever Decorating  and check out how these were create.  They are regular white doors painted to look like carriage house doors.  Have you ever seen anything so cool?

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

-Judy

17 comments:

Crazy Wonderful said...

Judy-

Great features! Never would have thought that carriage garage door wasn't the real thing!

Thanks for hosting your link party, can't wait to see everything linked up :D

Shelley

Martha said...

Thank you for hosting! Love the toy box and the chair! Have a great evening!

Maggie Massey said...

Thank you so much for hosting, Judy!!! Love your features from last week!

Debra said...

I just love that chair! Thanks for hosting again. :)

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Judy for hosting!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

That chair is adorable and I love monogrammed table! Thanks for hosting!

Desire Empire said...

Hi Judy
Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful and safe Easter.
Best Carolyn

At The Picket Fence said...

Um hello! I literally squealed when I saw my window seat featured and then I saw Vanessa's tea table! What a double honor for At The Picket Fence to be featured at Swing Into Spring! Thank you so much Judy! We always love participating in your fabulous parties!

Heather

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Thanks for the feature and sweet comments on my son's room!! I love your parties and hope to be back soon with raffia valances I made for his beachy room :) I heart kid rooms!

Hugs!

Lina

Fancy Frugal Life

Katie said...

Super cute features, as always!! Thanks for hsoting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Oh Judy! Heather called to tell me about our double feature! Thank you so much for being so kind to the girl's at the Fence! :-)
Vanessa

LBB said...

I'm in awe of those grarge doors!! What a great idea!!

Becca Bertotti said...

Love all of the features, from the awesome window seat to the "new" garage doors! Thanks for hosting! *Becca*

laxsupermom said...

Great features! Love that little tea table! Thanks for sharing and for hosting this party each week.

Susan Anderson said...

Can't believe she painted those doors. So cool!

=)

Anonymous said...

I love those garage doors and the little tea table - so sweet!!

Thanks for hosting!! I linked up my Lemon Walnut Artichoke dip and the ultimate GREEN greenhouse in honor of Earth Day!!

Rhondardmn said...

I love those garage doors and the little tea table - so sweet!! Thanks for hosting!! I linked up my Lemon Walnut Artichoke dip and the ultimate GREEN greenhouse in honor of Earth Day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...