Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #50

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday.  I can't believe this is my 50th party already!!  Last week's party was filled with awesome ideas and inspiration.  Here are this week's features:
I love these mailboxes that Thrifty Decor Mom got from Target's $1 aisle.  She painted candlestick holders she already had white and used it as a stand for the mailboxes.  So cute.
How clever is this handwritten lampshade?  
Joyful Homemaking  created this using a Sharpie!

I love this frosted privacy window...the trick...it was created using 
contact paper and a stencil by Making it Feel Like Home.  Too cool.
I love this sweet Valentine's Day vignette created by Two Twenty One.
These curtains that Laughter and Grace created are beautiful.   The best part is they are made from tablecloths that were bought on clearance from Target.   Awesome!

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.





A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower.  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

23 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Fabulous features. Thanks tons for hosting such a fun party. Love that frosted panel. Hugs, Marty

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features! Thanks for hosting, Judy! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thanks for hosting, Judy!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

The frosted window is amazing! Thanks so much for hosting!

Unknown said...

THANKS FOR HOSTING, HOPE YOU WEEK IS GOING GOOD!

Lee said...

Sorry...it seems that I posted twice to your party.
I am a new follower and excited to share in the fun!

Scribbler said...

Thanks for hosting -- now I am going back to look at all the linkies!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Judy!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Judy,

Wonderful features this week.

xo,
Dee

Crazy Wonderful said...

Just want to apologize for my post popping up a million times on your link party, no idea what happened! Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Awesome linky party this week, I LOVE your features, they're so cute! Thanks for hosting!

TRICIA said...

Thanks so much for featuring my window! And thanks for hosting!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Great features, Judy! Thank you so much for including my Valentine's Day vignette! As always, thanks for hosting!

At The Picket Fence said...

Love the features! The mailboxes are so adorable! Thanks for hosting Judy and for your friendship...we cherish it!

Heather

jennifer said...

Thanks for featuring me and thank you for hosting a great link party!!!

Nancy's Notes said...

Sensational features! Just found your blog, it's great and I'm exciting about your party! I'll be right back, to join in on the fun!

Nancy

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to be inspired!

the cape on the corner said...

thanks for hosting. happy 50th party-time flies, huh?

Rob Hunt said...

Thanks for hosting, always a pleasure when I have something to add.
Rob

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks Judy, a pleasure to join in today. Thanks for Hosting.

Susan Anderson said...

I'm way into that frosted window look!

=)

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

It's my first time to your party, and I'm a new follower! Thanks for hosting!!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting the party! Great features this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...