Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Inspiration for Wall Gallery

Next on my "to do" list for 2012 is a wall gallery in my upstairs hallway.  I have been wanting to do one for some time now.  I have spent the last few days searching for inspiration.  
Here are some of my favorites that I have pinned:
I love this gallery wall because it most resembles my hallway and 
gives me the best glimpse of what I can do with that type of space.
source
I like the use of vinyl words in this wall gallery.
source
Love this one as well.
source
This one is just so cool...I love that the wall gallery goes from floor to ceiling.
source
This one belongs to Heather over at At The Picket Fence.  I just love how she mixed photos with other elements.  The pops of red are perfect.
source
With all of this inspiration, I can't wait to get started on my own wall gallery. 
 Hopefully this weekend.

If you want to check out more inspiration, follow me on Pinterest.


Have a great day!
-Judy

Pin It



15 comments:

Lindac said...

This is on my 'to do'list this year too.
i have just started pinning ideas and have repinned a couple of yours.
Hope you post your finished wall when you're done!
Thanks for sharing.

Linda
http://coachhousecraftingonabudget.blogspot.com/

Debbiedoos said...

Funny, Judy I will be posting one myself. Actually, my hubby did it, stay tuned!

Gina said...

Good luck, Judy! I've wanted to make a gallery wall for awhile now, but I'm intimidated by it. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Rhonda said...

I started my photo gallery last summer, I love it and keep adding to it! I have 8 grandchildren to display! Can't wait to see what you decide to do!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Just have fun with it, Judy! I laid all my pictures and any other elements out on the floor first to see how I liked the composition BEFORE making any holes. : )

Lorna said...

Great inspiration pictures! I too am planning on doing this, but I'm in the early stages of just thinking about it.

A Hint of Home said...

The gallery walls are great for displaying and filling open spaces.
Look forward to seeing yours!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They all look fabulous. Can't wait to see what you do. Hugs, Marty

Andrea said...

Oh, I love a good gallery wall too. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

I did a gallery wall in my voice studio. Love how it turned out. I've provided a link in case you want to take a look. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/09/gallery-wall.html

Susan Anderson said...

I love that one by the stairs.

I have one, too. It's on my blog, if you want to go check it out.

my photo wall

Shanee said...

I love your inspiration pics...how will you ever decide? I started a gallery wall on my stairs in the fall strictly for the the kids sports...son's middle, high and college pics and still adding to daughters (she is still in HS). Love walking by it everyday just wish I had more wall! Have fun with it.

René said...

I love gallery walls, but haven't taken the plunge yet. Can't wait to see what you come up with Judy.

Ange said...

Love the inspiration pics and excited to see what you come up with! :)

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Great inspiration, Judy! I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve! I know it's going to be great! I just finished mine up a few months ago. I included a little trick to hanging them too...

http://justatouchofgray.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-favorite-birthday-gift.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...