Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Winter Blues Wednesday - It's a Party #54

Welcome to this week's Winter Blues Wednesday party.  Last week's party was filled with so much inspiration.  Here are this week's features:
First up is this beautiful vignette created by JBigg's Little Pieces
I just love the blue bowl that started it all.  Really pretty.
Comfortably Carried Away transformed a foot stool into this beauty using a drop cloth and transferring this pattern.  She uses a slightly different method of transferring the image.  Hope you check it out.
I think this craft room peg board created by How to Nest For Less is super cool.  
What a great way to keep organized.
This is one before and after makeover done by Dixie Delights.  
The transformation of the den is incredible.  
Laughter and Grace transformed a plain wastepaper basket into this jute wrapped basket.
Such a great project.

If you were featured, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button (you can now find my buttons by clicking on the buttons tab right under my header).  Now let's get started with this week's party.  I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Link up anything you have been working on...home decor, sewing, crafts, organizing, baking, recipes etc.     I will keep this link open through Friday.






A few rules:
1.  Please become a follower (if you already follow me on Google, I would love for you to follow me on Linky Followers as well).  

2.  Please grab my party button above and display it either on your sidebar or somewhere in your post.  This way word can spread about the party.  The more people at the party, the more fun we will have.

3.  Please enter the link to your actual post, not just a link to your main blog page.

4. Please visit others who have linked up.   Everyone works hard on their projects and blogs...let's show each other some love by visiting each other.  Let's have some fun and hopefully make a few new friends along the way.

Ok...Let's Party

--Judy

26 comments:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Judy, these are great features! Thanks so much for hosting each week!

Debbiedoos said...

Thanks for hosting Judy!

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Love the features, Judy! Thanks for hosting!...hugs...Debbie

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Judy~ Thanks for hosting! :)

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Beautiful features Judy, thanks for hosting!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Super features. Thanks so much for hosting. Hugs, Marty

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great features, Judy! I love that pegboard idea! Thanks for hosting!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Hi Judy, thanks for tonight's party!~Poppy

At The Picket Fence said...

Love all the inspiration Judy! So glad to have something to link up after these last few weeks. I was having party withdrawl! lol Thanks for hosting and always being such a great friend!

Heather

Gina said...

Great features and thanks for hosting!

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!

Unknown said...

Love your party! Thank you for hosting! I am a new follower. Please stop by for a visit.

TRICIA said...

Thanks for hosting! Love that mantle!

makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

NanaDiana said...

Wow- Judy- Lots of neat blogs to go visit again! Thanks for hosting- xo Diana

Little Bit said...

Thank you for hosting! BTW I am now following you on LF...hope you'll follow me too! Little Bit from DecorateWithaLittleBit.com

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Judy! So glad to be linking up this week. I love the idea of the jute wrapped basket. Thanks for sharing all the great features.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for hosting and for featuring my post!!

Dixie Delights said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my den!! I've got to go check out the rest :-) Amanda

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting, always a great party here!
-Molly
www.justalittlecreativity.com

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting today. Fun to join in and get some good reads.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for hosting. Lots of good stuff here. Very inspiring :-).

Susan Anderson said...

I love that footstool!

=)

Calypso In The Country said...

Wonderful features. Thanks for hosting!
-Shelley

Debbie said...

These are wonderful features. I pinned that craft board. I love that!

prestigeparkgrove said...

Tata Carnatica new prelaunching apartments in Bangalore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...