Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Decorated Boxes

I just love a quick and easy project that yields such awesome results.

I found this beautiful gray and black damask contact paper at Home Goods.   

It was only $5.99 for two rolls.
I simply covered two empty shoe boxes with the contact paper and...
Voila!  Instant decorative boxes.  
I felt like it needed just a bit more so I added grey grosgrain ribbon I had in the house.

Don't forget to stop back tonight for my Winter Blues Wednesday party.



The party opens at 8pm EST.  Hope to see you then.

-Judy

Pin It

13 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

These look so pretty and I love the price! They will look lovely in my powder room:)Thanks for the inspiration,Judy!Have a wonderful day!Poppy

Gina said...

Simple & pretty! You can't go wrong with that combination.

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Great budget decorating! Love it!
Lorraine

Ange said...

What a cute idea! Love the paper and the ribbon is the perfect touch.

reFresh reStyle said...

I love this makeover! I've never seen shoe boxes look prettier!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty, Judy! I love the pattern on that paper and the ribbon adds just the right finishing touch.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

They look fabulous. I love the look, however I think contact paper is so hard to work with. You did an amazing job, and I love the ribbon. Hugs, Marty

Sherry @ Living in the Rain Garden said...

Great Home Goods find. Do you think contact paper would work to line the back of bookcases?

Susan Anderson said...

I love boxes, and this is a great look.

=)

A Hint of Home said...

Those look great! With very little money you turned those shoe boxes into something to be proud of! Very cute!

laxsupermom said...

So pretty! I love finding those surprise items at HomeGoods that always find there way into my cart. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Cute, functional and thrifty - how great is that!

Rachel said...

Love how they turned out!! Very pretty.
Thanks so much for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays.
Rachel
adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...